Changing Mob Type

i dont think you can do such thing if you make it somehow untargetable even people without adr wont take any targets most of people what doin.

• - making same mob with different id adding full HP and p,def m,def so when someone is botting he will stuck on this mob
  • - add a skill like discord so if someone botting he will die by mobs simple?
  • - buy a antibot and have your head clean so you will have less botters on your server profit.
Edited by Celestine

i dont think you can do such thing if you make it somehow untargetable even people without adr wont take any targets most of people what doin.

• - making same mob with different id adding full HP and p,def m,def so when someone is botting he will stuck on this mob
  • - buy a antibot and have your head clean so you will have less botters on your server which will use paid adr)
3rd will be the better solution everyone can see npc ids with adrenaline..

So they will remove this id from bot and none will hit it

• - buy a antibot and have your head clean so you will have less botters on your server profit.

how do i make a full HP ?

Edit the mob..

What Cele says is that you can create a same mob with different ID and then edit the stats of this mob.

Edited by 'Baggos'

just add 99999 HP 9999 p,def m,def and they will hit those mobs 1 damage

but dont forget to add on mobs title Anti Bot Mob or something so non botters to know :P

i rly dont have anything else on my mind to tell you if i find something better than this i will pm you

Edited by Celestine

Edit the mob..

i know how to modify the mob stats and change everything, but it doesn't make sense making more mobs with different id. Never mind. I will find a solution what i saw in few server.

just add 99999 HP 9999 p,def m,def and they will hit those mobs 1 damage

but dont forget to add on mobs title Anti Bot Mob or something so non botters to know :P

i rly dont have anything else on my mind to tell you if i find something better than this i will pm you

i saw in one server, and was working with him with hes project, he made mobs own type: none, and id and everything was same as normal monster, but free adr couldn't target him with name or id. so thats why i ask, maybe some1 knows about it.

i know how to modify the mob stats and change everything, but it doesn't make sense making more mobs with different id. Never mind. I will find a solution what i saw in few server.

If you want to block Adr, you should get Anti-Bot protection.

Ofc there's no reason to create few mobs with more stats neither something else. 

If you want to block Adr, you should get Anti-Bot protection.

Ofc there's no reason to create few mobs with more stats neither something else. 

why i have to pay for anti bot - (cracked adr) and paid adr works anyways, so i can create for free for cracked adr without paying, i will ask than admin maybe he will say it for me. i will share ;]

why i have to pay for anti bot - (cracked adr) and paid adr works anyways, so i can create for free for cracked adr without paying, i will ask than admin maybe he will say it for me. i will share ;]

if it was that easy everybody would be doing it by now..............

Create dublicate instance like L2MonsterInstance and add this:

@Override
	public void reduceCurrentHp(double damage, Character attacker, L2Skill skill)
	{
		if (attacker instanceof L2PcInstance && (L2PcInstance) attacker.isPremium()))
			reduceCurrentHp(damage, attacker, true, false, skill);
	}

In this case only premium character can kill him. If i'm understanding what you need.