Which Extender To Choose

There are 4 real possibilities:

- buying Vanganth from someone or from Advext64 team (Interlude, Gracia Final 83/87 supported)

- buying Advext64 from Advext64 team (Interlude, Gracia Final 83, Gracia Epilogue, H5)

- getting MyExt64 for free (Gracia Final 83/87, Gracia Epilogue support almost done)

- hiring some skilled l2off dev to write your own extender

If you'll use Interlude or Gracia Final, there's plenty of script/ai packs that are really good. If you'll use Gracia Epilogue or H5, you'll have to work on it because nobody sells GOOD Epilogue data (Advext64 data is really not bad but it's still bit mixed with Gracia Final and Freya quests/features, or at least was one year back; ask Xeonc for more details).

indeed, but add option to disable some Ft.  like getting kicked at //hide off  

xD

Works correctly with C2 client. Only "bug" so far is not moving to jail rangers who attack Gatekeepers.

But can't login to gameserver with Interlude protocol 746

On higher chronicles summons are bugged - they are displayed as rabbit without skills. Client part  i suppose.

Sorry smeli, I'm a moron. You do a good job.

Edited by Pastorious

http://forum.mmoweb.ru/#ilextzombie-c4-c6-extender-pts.22

actual C4 PTS have only this guys

ya very nice  200 euro is 3.871 argentine pesos

almost 4k

is too much  

imagine is like 4.000 euro for assemble... 

Edited by etherian

Works correctly with C2 client. Only "bug" so far is not moving to jail rangers who attack Gatekeepers.

But can't login to gameserver with Interlude protocol 746

On higher chronicles summons are bugged - they are displayed as rabbit without skills. Client part  i suppose.

Sorry smeli, I'm a moron. You do a good job.

i said 132131 times we use C4 client

ya very nice  200 euro is 3.871 argentine pesos

almost 4k

is too much  

imagine is like 4.000 euro for assemble... 

Work cost money, itsn't it? On the other hand you may download freeware L2Patch, without any support, but if you will have problems with it - noone will help you

Work cost money, itsn't it? On the other hand you may download freeware L2Patch, without any support, but if you will have problems with it - noone will help you

i know i have it but atm not using it, theres no guide how to proper install and run

tho... it says TEST...  im fine with nextdev by now, just wondering if there was something else for C4

only worried bout item dupe bcz my friend want to take it to dedicated host and implement donations

All free solutions have tons of exploits and unfixed dupes. You will not be able to use it for live server securely

im currently using it 

not sure at all but yesterday tryed to dupe item and it does not allow to ride strider during trade

maybe some of them are fixed i dont have changelog of ext

btw on the meaning of TONS  can you describe some of them for real?  

all i read is it has tons of problems!!  but noone describes specifically them

Edited by etherian