L2Fileedit For Classic 2.0

Hi guys, I'm looking for a free way to edit files in Classic 2.0 version. Basically I need to modify systemmsg-e files. Can any1 share with me a way to do that?

Regards.

Thanks Celestine, but it didn't work. I get the error "Не удалось создать файл: SystemMsg-eu.txt" (Could not create file: SystemMsg-eu.txt).

Any ideas? :(

sorry to pop in but avve could you edit my l2.ini so i can open the devbox on the last client of lineage?( i donwloaded the original korean client )

https://mega.nz/#!7Mc0wC5b!oBr52I-mqTNd0UCvkHDBke8JCxpNL0awTVxoOPHkx8s

thank you

If You want to open the DevMode with latest chronicle, You can't edit the original L2.ini - if You do so, You will get error (because system folder wasn't pached yet You have edited L2.ini). It won't work.
Simply make new *.ini file with copy of L2.ini, and run it from *.bat file (by running L2.bin).

Edited by aVVe

i opened the original l2.ini with fileedit i copy the content , open notepad++ paste the content and saved as l2.ini in the system

then i created a .bat file with this start "C:\Program Files (x86)\plaync\Lineage II\system\l2.bin" and when i run it it says files are corrupt please check full.

where did i make the mistake?

1. Copy original L2.ini content and paste it into notepadd++
2. Find those lines:

IsL2NetLogin=False
IsL2Console=False
and set =False
3. Save it as my_L2.ini
4. Copy my_L2.ini into game /system folder
5. Create *.bat file and paste this line:

START l2.bin -INI=my_l2.ini

6. Run *.bat file