Script To Teleport To A Location

ttps://github.com/arturojosejr/L2-Adrenaline-Scripts/blob/master/My%20Scripts/Lvl%201-80%20(interlude)/TeleportModule.txt

I want to do a script in which you write the place you want to go and it teleports from one gatekeeper to another and to the place you want. For example if we are in elven village: TeleportTo ('antharas lair') would go to gludio, then giran and finally antharas lair. What I've done is if the destination isn't found in the current gatekeeper it goes to the first dialog option. But then it can enter a loop, for example in my example above it would do elven village -> gludio -> schuttgart -> rune -> goddard -> shuttgart -> ... And would keep repeating schuttgart, rune, goddard from there.

The problem is that I canot think the logic after the process of deciding which city to go next. I think I should start looking in all the strings where is the destination, then if it isn't reachable from the current city, check if we can go from the current city to the first city from which it's reachable and so on.. what do you think?

Even better would be taking into consideration the adena spent in each path and then choosing the lest expensive path. Although that would be even harder.

This is what I've thought so far:

if  the destination is a city
  cityDestination = destination
if  the destination isn't a city
  cityDestination = search the city from which the destination can be reached

if  cityDestination is reachable from current city then
  TP to cityDestination
  TP to destination
else
  find the shortest path with BFS algorithm.
  TP through the fastest path till the destination
Edited by darknesscrysis