A Small Question About Html Bypasses.

Horse

Question

Hello guys.

This maybe be a noobish question, but

I'd like to know how can  I sort out the correct "path/code" for bypasses.

For exemple:

<td align=left valign=bottom><button action="bypass _bbshome"

"bypass -h npc_%objectId%_multisell 2"

I'd like a button to bypass a voiced command. How should exactly my bypass code look like to be able to bypass a voiced command or something else for that matter.

It maybe too muhc to ask but best would be if someone could write it down in a few sentences how this bypass exactly works or just point me to a guide if there is one.

I would really appreciate it.

6 answers to this question

I figured it out.

Although, I ve still encountered a problem. 

Let's say I want to make a voice command which pops up a html window with X amount of voice command buttons(like gotolove, divorce and so on).

this is my bypass for go to love: action="bypass -h voice .gotolove" and it works like a charm when i use this with an actual npc's html or community board.

However, when I try to use this with a custom html window which is located in htmls/mods/voicecommands/  --- nothing happens.

Any idea why is that?

This is probably because you haven't set the path or you haven't linked the voice command with an HTML. I would have taken a look in .cfg/ccp if I were you. Also another shortcut would be to add the HTML in your Community board folder and bypass it from there. I believe there was a thing that one had to do in order to open HTMLs without the proper NPC around but I cant remember. Gonna take a look.

Voice commands are handled via say2c packet, now when you're trying to execute them from npc html you got to be sure that its connected in requestbypasstoserver.java check it out and add some code to get results.

Create your file .java in voicedcommandhandlers and put there your bypasses if you want to use it like a menu..

Then add html part without objectid and in you bypass use your voiced bypass like bypass voiced_hello

19 hours ago, barao45 said:

Hi. it's posible to call a voiced from a UI button on the screen?. on interface.u

Do not undig old topics, just create a new one.