interlude [L2J] Order Vs Chaos

Sahar

actitud 

>_<

And what about me being an Admin has to do with the way I talk with people who come here, has nothing at all to do with the server just to spread hate? show them my love? naive...

Tried this server, duno whats fuss about, its really poor server, it has "great" online, but 50% are clones on scripts.

You literally see 200 people on each, chaos or order side, but majority is afk, or just walking with group, doing nothing, clearly scripts at work, probabbly done by admin or someone else.

I played for around 3-4 days, dont know exactly, got around 460kills, and in the end I can tell you that mages are broken as fuck on that server, first cause of the amount of buffs u can take, second cause of the maps played, and third cause of the "manual" nerfing of stats done by admin on "his own", bassicly i had luck to enchant a shyed bow on+10(which is same as db, just with very slow attack) and i hardly crited 3k on b grade armors with dark elf archer +5str dyes and plated leather set(+4str), which is in least said hilarious. Btw you cant take cat quen buffs since admin removed it from play.

Normal hit with archer is around 600 on b grade mages, and around 300 on every other class in b grade, which is funny.

Besides that, my friend played sps, he managed to get around 1.6k kills, he got full s grade, and zaken earing drop, which is funny.

Now majority of those community, inlcluding admins defend their balance, by saying " mages are shit later on", which is not even remotevly true, what happens is, that if youre archer and get somehow qa+baium, you might actaully do some damage to mages before youre melted down, cause you know its 20+4 buff size, so no matter what you take( and you have to take resist against spellsingers since tehy will melt you dont in b grade) youre gona still lack some of it and doesnt matter if you have 1.4k m def or 1.6k m def, they will still hit you around 700-800 normal hits and 3-4k magic crits, which btw happens as often as archer crits.

Anyway, besides all that, geodata is buggy as fuck, targeting people is really, really hard since server is really "good" coded(unless youre on adrenaline pvp radar), and critical errors on almost every event etc.

Anyway long story short, when i enterd there and saw amount of online people i thought it was a good server, but fast i realised that majority of those people are actaully scripted clones and the balance of clases is lierally non existant, you either play mages or youre gona lack really behind, sure eventually when youre owning everyone with mages and you got 100kk adena you can swtich to archers with full bow jewls, but that doesnt mean sever is balanced.

So, wouldnt recomend, unless youre looking for server to bypass 1-2 days.

Edited by papa123

Tried this server, duno whats fuss about, its really poor server, it has "great" online, but 50% are clones on scripts.

You literally see 200 people on each, chaos or order side, but majority is afk, or just walking with group, doing nothing, clearly scripts at work, probabbly done by admin or someone else.

clones? scripts? 50%? please learn the definition of a scripted clone by visiting l2tales, when you'll go to town and see 1k online but nobody moves, that's scripted clones.

If people are afk on events they get kicked for afk, you can try it on your own, what you say is not even possible.

What will I even gain from putting afk clones in events, I don't get it, is your brain even working?

I played for around 3-4 days, dont know exactly, got around 460kills, and in the end I can tell you that mages are broken as fuck on that server, first cause of the amount of buffs u can take, second cause of the maps played, and third cause of the "manual" nerfing of stats done by admin on "his own", bassicly i had luck to enchant a shyed bow on+10(which is same as db, just with very slow attack) and i hardly crited 3k on b grade armors with dark elf archer +5str dyes and plated leather set(+4str), which is in least said hilarious. Btw you cant take cat quen buffs since admin removed it from play.

Normal hit with archer is around 600 on b grade mages, and around 300 on every other class in b grade, which is funny.

Besides that, my friend played sps, he managed to get around 1.6k kills, he got full s grade, and zaken earing drop, which is funny.

Now majority of those community, inlcluding admins defend their balance, by saying " mages are shit later on", which is not even remotevly true, what happens is, that if youre archer and get somehow qa+baium, you might actaully do some damage to mages before youre melted down, cause you know its 20+4 buff size, so no matter what you take( and you have to take resist against spellsingers since tehy will melt you dont in b grade) youre gona still lack some of it and doesnt matter if you have 1.4k m def or 1.6k m def, they will still hit you around 700-800 normal hits and 3-4k magic crits, which btw happens as often as archer crits.

First: amount of buffs is retail like.

Second: maps are chosen by the players.

Third: If you come here and complain on the secondary most popular class after mages on the server then I have doubts if you even know to play it, and the "nerfs" you so dislike are called balancing, but its funny you come to complain about balance when you only played mage/archer, without thinking at all of how it affects all the other classes around, sorry but that's autism at its best.

The balancing I did was done from experience of past seasons, every season we see what can be improved and we improve it, if we saw it was nessasry to nerf archer (and he got a really minimal nerf compared to mages) then it means it was too strong indeed, and once again, that you don't know how to play it, maybe you don't know how to buff, maybe you don't even try to kite, but that's your problem, not mine.

Edited by L2 OvC

clones? scripts? 50%? please learn the definition of a scripted clone by visiting l2tales, when you'll go to town and see 1k online but nobody moves, that's scripted clones.

If people are afk on events they get kicked for afk, you can try it on your own, what you say is not even possible.

What will I even gain from putting afk clones in events, I don't get it, is your brain even working?

First: amount of buffs is retail like.

Second: maps are chosen by the players.

Third: If you come here and complain on the secondary most popular class after mages on the server then I have doubts if you even know to play it, and the "nerfs" you so dislike are called balancing, but its funny you come to complain about balance when you only played mage/archer, without thinking at all of how it affects all the other classes around, sorry but that's autism at its best.

The balancing I did was done from experience of past seasons, every season we see what can be improved and we improve it, if we saw it was nessasry to nerf archer (and he got a really minimal nerf compared to mages) then it means it was too strong indeed, and once again, that you don't know how to play it, maybe you don't know how to buff, maybe you don't even try to kite, but that's your problem, not mine.

Yeah clones, and there is majority of them runing around following people doing nothing, its easy to spot them, just because it trigers you doesnt mean im not talking truth, and they dont get kicked simply because they are moving.

Maps are chosen by players, thats true, but its only ilusion of choice since 90% of maps are pretty much same shit, and there is like 10% that long range charcters could benefit from, and i said geodata is bugged as fuck, and its really hard to move properly and target people, since you get random stops and blocks.

Buffs are retail like, youre pulling now " its offficial thing, on most custom made server ever", like, its how it should be, but you forgot that you "self" edited pretty much all other things, from stats to certain skills.

Balancing you did might be based on experience from previous seassons but doesnt mean you did good job, or it was good balancing.

And in the end youre calling me a noob, but the fact that i might be the most experienced player you ever had is what makes me laugh, i have been playing this game since c2 days, from official to all the top low rates, in top clans and cps, and its funy when someone like you that actaully had never felt real "lineage2" is trying to call me nubcake or "i dont know how to play certain class/ i dont know how to buff", cause in the end when you have no arguments you have to start flaming, and thats the first sign that u lost argument i guess, anyway its good for new players since they can figure out how you "reason and logic" when someone is countering youre arguments, it tells a lot about person.

Edited by papa123

i don`t spend time in forums fighting douchbags like you

Best lie 2017, your mxc profile shows perfectly how you spend your time on forums :D

Yeah clones, and there is majority of them runing around following people doing nothing, its easy to spot them, just because it trigers you doesnt mean im not talking truth, and they dont get kicked simply because they are moving.

Oh so now my scripts know how to move too? that's good, what next, are they attacking / casting too? are they able to switch subclass? and do they know the path of each and every event exists on the server? Give me a break and stop your bullshitting.

And in the end youre calling me a noob, but the fact that i might be the most experienced player you ever had is what makes me laugh

Most boring argument ever, I really lost count of how many people told me that they are the most experienced retail players that I ever had, once again, give me a break, you're crap, you are here complaining on a high rates faction server that you cannot kill anything and on the same time you claim you are pro? for sure dude, for sure...

i think i left few comments to people that i see them dumb and they don`t realise that

Aha, you got so much good grammer and you call other people dumb, k.

english is  not my native language so yeah i might miss spell some words, but i made my point. You should know the definition of dumb better than anyone

Edited by EcKo93

L2 OvC ......

I do actually laugh , because when u did advert on preview u said that i am dumb and do not know how to play :)

Proof is on this topic that its not only me who thinks ur server is shit and people should stay away from L2OvC

english is  not my native language so yeah i might miss spell some words, but i made my point. You should know the definition of dumb better than anyone

Ofcourse i'll know the definition better than anyone because i'm busy talking to people like you all day long.

L2 OvC ......

I do actually laugh , because when u did advert on preview u said that i am dumb and do not know how to play  :)

Proof is on this topic that its not only me who thinks ur server is shit and people should stay away from L2OvC

This is the same topic, it was just moved from previews to private servers, so show me where I told you that you don't know how to play? because I can't see it.

Stop making your lies so much obvious and putting words I never said, I only said your IQ is so low to understand me and it seems like according to this reply I was 100% right.