interlude [L2J] Order Vs Chaos

Sahar

Am I really supposed to think that good commets would come out of this forum?

And who is "everyone"? paranoic who is a gm of other server? achyle who is a hidden corrupted gm of l2tales? that leaves only you and doomus.

Dude ...... u are advertising ur server here .... so u should freaking expect bad/good comments about ur server and take into consideration . Coz most of ur players will come from FORUMS ..... not from Top Games websites !

P.S. Players from this forum specialy ......... are Long time members and most of them try servers and give opinion about server !

P.S.S Next time ..... Il Show screenshots of people actualy complaining about L2OvC .... one of the reasons is LAG !

Noob

Edited by ionutzzu14

I have a feeling your IQ is so low and your english knowledge is somewhere at basic minus level that you don't read (or can't read) my commnets but complain, because so far I answered everything you said and you still write the same things over and over giving me no real arguments and therefore I got nothing to "consider".

Anyway, waiting for your "next time", until then enjoy talking to yourself, because its clearly pointless for me to continue answering.

Don't even make me start talk about tales :) this server is the biggest joke of all.

This server claims to have 3k people, but in fact we opened together my last interlude season (when I had 500 real players), and he wiped his server about a month before I did, so get your facts right, your server is pure shit and doesn't even compete with mine.

But what do I expect from someone who has video from l2tales in his signature, i'm curious how come you are here, what is your real relation with l2tales, you're obviously not just a "player", corruption can be so obvious sometimes.

P.S. start talking about crappy tales in my advertising topic and i'll dare to move this conversation to your crappy topic for everyone to see.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/215543-l2j-l2ko/

u started talk about tales at another topic, so stfu brah 

u started talk about tales at another topic, so stfu brah 

Oh did I hurt your feelings there? truth hurts indeed.

"brah", gosh this 7 y.o. corrupted kid runs a server, no wonder.

If you're checking the comments please ignore the trash talk. 

Let me tell you what to expect from someone that played the last interlude season:

It's fucking crazy fun. It's one of the best experiences I've ever had in L2 since C1. Trust me, give it a go, you'll have fun.

If you're checking the comments please ignore the trash talk. 

Let me tell you what to expect from someone that played the last interlude season:

It's fucking crazy fun. It's one of the best experiences I've ever had in L2 since C1. Trust me, give it a go, you'll have fun.

indeed there are alot of pvps and balance is really good

its a nice server i had fun on it before .. ofc all can be managed for better , but atm it is how it has to be ..

u guys asking about what? private server with 5y living? without any wipe and progressive gameplay? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ITS A FUCKING JOKE 

have luck emerald and ruby !! its a nice server mate

its a nice server i had fun on it before .. ofc all can be managed for better , but atm it is how it has to be ..

u guys asking about what? private server with 5y living? without any wipe and progressive gameplay? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ITS A FUCKING JOKE 

have luck emerald and ruby !! its a nice server mate

well you can help it to get better by doin suggesions

well you can help it to get better by doin suggesions

i already made them time ago , not being answered never .. and when they were answered (from other players) they only said , we will think about that and nothing happends next (not implemented)

Dear Players !

The interlude faction server have successfully started!
We wish all our players good luck in this never ending battle between these who try to bring light and these who wish to bring darkness!
To join visit our website and register an account & download our patch!

http://l2ovc.com

So how much online? 100?

u wont see 100 people only here dude

this server has a lot of people every single zone has full players

So how much online? 100?

Well now I don't even need to argue with you anymore to prove you're a useless lier and a hater.

It takes 1 second to see there's about x5 more the amount you mentioned by just vieweing the live video we made just yesterday on our facebook page.

But haters gonna hate, you're not worth mine or anyone's time, go back to your misery unsucessful life.

Edited by L2 OvC

Well now I don't even need to argue with you anymore to prove you're a useless lier and a hater.

It takes 1 second to see there's about x5 more the amount you mentioned by just vieweing the live video we made just yesterday on our facebook page.

But haters gonna hate, you're not worth mine or anyone's time, go back to your misery unsucessful life.

Okay =)