Report Spam

l2obscura

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/215328-selling-char-adena-items-on-l2evoke/?p=2639221

user: efegue

efegue might not like what i do but that doesn't give him the rights to spread lies in my topic and ruin my sales! please delete this comment since it got nothing to do with anything...

Hello, can any moderator/ administrator can PM and confirm me if I caught him? :) 
I can provide email, and his IP and if I am wrong I will remove the post myself. 

I strongly believe he is now disappointed about his life and about his hours which he wasted for nothing, since he got banned now he tries to scam other players that are willing to play on Evoke, he tries to sell them nothing, because all his accounts are banned.

Looking for a moderator, I can provide IP + Email Address if it matches than ban this guy if not remove my posts.

Hello, can any moderator/ administrator can PM and confirm me if I caught him? :) 

I can provide email, and his IP and if I am wrong I will remove the post myself. 

I strongly believe he is now disappointed about his life and about his hours which he wasted for nothing, since he got banned now he tries to scam other players that are willing to play on Evoke, he tries to sell them nothing, because all his accounts are banned.

Looking for a moderator, I can provide IP + Email Address if it matches than ban this guy if not remove my posts.

PM Me.