� Developer Services 1 + 1 Free) �

Hello everyone, i'm offering a nice deal to those who are willing to buy a code. 

You pay 1 code and you get 1 more for free (excluded event engines and huge systems that take lots of money).

Note: You cannot pay for a slightly small code and request a huge one for free in exchange. It must be equal or less (in terms of coding and money).

Q: Do i pay first?

A: No, you don't have to pay first. You can either pay a 10-20% before and the rest when code is complete. 

Q: What is your coding skills?

A: Code fixes, event engines, pretty much any code you might like (exluded client modifications). The codes i make are not shared. And before you even try to buy one

ensure that the code you like does not exist on the forum as a shared code. But even if you find a shared code you might pay for adapt, fix or add it on your project. 

Q: Is there any sample of your work?

A: Afcourse, you can see it though skype shared screens if you like. Again if you find any shared code of the one i'll show you, you can report me and request 1 code for free completely.

Q: If i purchace 2 codes, do i get 2 more for free?

A: Yes, 2 paid codes mean 2 free codes.

Q: In which chronicles you can work?

A: Java is same in all chronicles, c4, c6, highfiive, classic e.t.c Only methods and classes's names change. So i can work in all chronicles. 

Q: How can i pay?

A: Via paypal or e-banking. Paysafe are useless unless you find an exchanger (but in that case you'll pay the fee)

If you want to try my services please send me a private message so we can have a further talk or send you my skype.

PS: To people who are having difficulties installing servers or want make a question, you can ask it. 

I recommend this dev, Very trusted, Did multiple transaction with him and it's all good. Very very good dev  :) Good luck and I hope you will get more clients.

Edited by Solid State Drive
  • Downvote 1

Sound unbelieve, but maybe I will try it

You can send me a private to give you my skype and try my services, you don't have to start with a big price code. 

Also unbelieve wouldn't say. It's a nice offer to have some deals. I'm sure clients would be happy to get 2 equal price or quantity code in price of 1.

Thanks anyway.

You have to add some previews with any of your mods...

Only words is not enought to get the trust of the people..

Like you or any other developer did this? No? 

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/213313-l2j-services-bug-fixes/?do=findComment&comment=2625344  you don't even follow your own comments. 

Whoever want to try he can start with a small one (5-10 euro) and if trust is build move on. We are in 2017, posting parts of work is just feed for trolls and people who are willing to judge and say 

mean comments. Whoever want the offer and some nice services he can try. 

Like you or any other developer did this? No? 

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/213313-l2j-services-bug-fixes/?do=findComment&comment=2625344  you don't even follow your own comments. 

Whoever want to try he can start with a small one (5-10 euro) and if trust is build move on. We are in 2017, posting parts of work is just feed for trolls and people who are willing to judge and say 

mean comments. Whoever want the offer and some nice services he can try. 

btw i dont need to follow them i can check them everyday :D

btw i dont need to follow them i can check them everyday :D

Ok stop flame on my topic now cause you no worth even 10 keystrokes. 

1 Sentence you wrote and that was against you and you tried deflect my answer with a funny face. 

nice Topic ... but i think no one can trust you ... you are new member ... no one know whow you are ... you are not Vip member so if you scam everyone you can't lose nothing, just you can make new profil and new topic for more scam :P

but gl with your sales

Edited by pirama

It is 10 fucking euros. Why would anyone create a topic to scam 10 euros.

You should not assume that he is trying to scam or not because there are no proofs of such behavior.

Additionally, he isn't asking for 500 euros for a preconfigured frozen pack.

He is selling a product, you pay, you buy, you comment on the experience.

This is how non-barter-trade transactions work from the dawn of modern economy.

It is 10 fucking euros. Why would anyone create a topic to scam 10 euros. You should not assume that he is trying to scam or not because there are no proofs of such behavior. Additionally, he isn't asking for 500 euros for a preconfigured frozen pack. He is selling a product, you pay, you buy, you comment on the experience. This is how non-barter-trade transactions work from the dawn of modern economy.

they create only codes for 10 euro ? event engine for 10 euro ? lol man read before writing

nice Topic ... but i think no one can trust you ... you are new member ... no one know whow you are ... you are not Vip member so if you scam everyone you can't lose nothing, just you can make new profil and new topic for more scam :P

but gl with your sales

It is 10 fucking euros. Why would anyone create a topic to scam 10 euros. You should not assume that he is trying to scam or not because there are no proofs of such behavior. Additionally, he isn't asking for 500 euros for a preconfigured frozen pack. He is selling a product, you pay, you buy, you comment on the experience. This is how non-barter-trade transactions work from the dawn of modern economy.

they create only codes for 10 euro ? event engine for 10 euro ? lol man read before writing

As the guy told you, you don't have to start with something higher than 20 euro. (Including the fact that you won't give all 20 right away, you gonna give something like 10euro).

With this logic, the marketPlace must close. About VIP and posts, i've seen moderators (take example aVe or ViruS) even high reputation members, to have more than 5 report posts about "Job is not done".

So your comment about posts and colorful names is invalid. I'm pretty sure right now there is one really experience developer on the forum who don't give a f*ck about posts or reputations (take example L2J guy's profil).

About your comment cause i've noticed this a lot, people say negative comments but in the end "gl to your sales". Since my studies is psychologist i have to erase this idea, this "friendly comment" does not exist. You all basically add the "gl" in the end to avoid a case of "spam" or "report", as if you said your opinion but in a friendly way. This is a marketplace and i'm selling services, i don't think any of these give you the right to judge me. 

If i sell a project for 500euro yes i should include photos and be trusted at all, but for 10-20 and 25 euro with nice offers no at all.

So please stop going around on the forum when you have nothing to do and spread your opinion. It's a "Sell services" post.. 

A point I made ... Also the opinion is mine and I will tell it wherever I want ...

You're annoying. I hope you get a nice chat ban for flamming around

You're annoying. I hope you get a nice chat ban for flamming around

Buddy, pirama is right.. You're a new member. No one can trust you.. At least, not for now.

Proof us wrong. Good luck!

Buddy, pirama is right.. You're a new member. No one can trust you.. At least, not for now.

Proof us wrong. Good luck!

Dear god. And then people complain why community is dead when only 5-6 active member judge everyone else. Anyways. Stop flame really. You guys fill 1 page full of comments that has no relation with services or so.