Are Any L2 Classic Forks Out There?

can get to work

You meant, destroy the code and apply shitty codded custom ? Because it's the only reason L2J is on a hold. 99,9% lazy randomers, 0,1% dedicated devs.

beggar.jpg

You meant, destroy the code and apply shitty codded custom ? Because it's the only reason L2J is on a hold. 99,9% lazy randomers, 0,1% dedicated devs.

beggar.jpg

Yeah, I agree with you. You know there is a philosophy that says "The Obstacle Is The Way". So my friend, with your knowledge and skills, you could bring a great new change and creative addition to l2j.

Why stick strictly to retail? When you could make some simple yet much-needed improvements by improvising code of your own.

The only reason "l2j is on hold" and "99% are lazy" is because few people have extensive Java programming knowledge and those who do are in demand - busy or expensive to hire.

I mean you should be done with "generic base" by now? aCis is the best l2j interlude pack... So the next big move is to combine Classic and Interlude

I mean you should be done with "generic base" by now? aCis is the best l2j interlude pack... So the next big move is to combine Classic and Interlude

Since Classic is still evolving, it's a waste of time developping it. You will end in the exact same situation than L2J, accumulating undone features. Moreover, no official dataleak means full custom data.

If by "generic base" you mean basic gameplay (talk / run / fight / buff), using any random L2J pack is enough for any of your needs.

Most of players and administrators don't care about retail working features, just about the client itself, I would say. So yeah, talk, run, attack, buff is pretty much OK :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nobody is gonna leak the source willingly, atm you have like up to 5 (and I was generous) who is developing classic classic, not interlude classic. 

It's like HF5 all over again, it will take atleast a year to see a decent source share around.