TEOGR_hItMaKeR

Question

Hello guys can someone make a code about grandbosses to work like for example I want x grandboss to be spawned every Sunday at 22:00 ...

Also .epic command to show if they are alive... If someone can and want to share something that would be greatful: ))

Using acis

7 answers to this question

pare ena etimo code to opio 8a patas px .bosses kai 8a sou dixnei ta boss ala3e to se .epic kai vale ta boss pou 8es na fenonte. kai px vale to boss na kanei respawn ana 24 wres

[ΕΛ] Που έχει έτοιμο κώδικα .bosses ?

επίσης θέλω συγκεκριμένη ημερομηνία να γίνεται spawn όχι κάθε χ ώρες

Downgrade the grandboss to regular raidboss or even monster with lethalable off, then create a task like it exists for let's say, rb spawn. About timer, create a calendar, transform it to milliseconds, minus it compared to actual time and you got the timer for your schedule. Everything already exists on a form or another.

Alive stuff has been shared as a NPC, simply adapt for voicecommand. If you downgrade grandboss to other states (RaidBoss / Monster), you have to store the Spawn somewhere, because it won't be affected anymore by RaidBossManager / GrandBossManager.

Downgrade the grandboss to regular raidboss or even monster with lethalable off, then create a task like it exists for let's say, rb spawn. About timer, create a calendar, transform it to milliseconds, minus it compared to actual time and you got the timer for your schedule. Everything already exists on a form or another.

Alive stuff has been shared as a NPC, simply adapt for voicecommand. If you downgrade grandboss to other states (RaidBoss / Monster), you have to store the Spawn somewhere, because it won't be affected anymore by RaidBossManager / GrandBossManager.

He can't even insert a record on the database neither search the forum for a raidboss code and you ask him to do something that a professional developer with 4 + year would do in a huge code?
I know you try to help but he don't need guide he need someone to do it for him. He is lazy and out of knowledge.
Simply he try avoid WTB section :)

PS. to the owner of topic, what you ask is somehow shared but if you're not willing to get helped and you want someone to do it for you, then can pay someone to code it. :)

pare ena etimo code to opio 8a patas px .bosses kai 8a sou dixnei ta boss ala3e to se .epic kai vale ta boss pou 8es na fenonte. kai px vale to boss na kanei respawn ana 24 wres

It's english section, you gold member and you don't even know the rules.. Edited by MeVsYou

He can't even insert a record on the database neither search the forum for a raidboss code and you ask him to do something that a professional developer with 4 + year would do in a huge code?

I know you try to help but he don't need guide he need someone to do it for him. He is lazy and out of knowledge.

Simply he try avoid WTB section :)

PS. to the owner of topic, what you ask is somehow shared but if you're not willing to get helped and you want someone to do it for you, then can pay someone to code it. :)

I got no specific programmation cursus (while I did a informatic cursus, it was network related with nothing except Cisco router parameterization), nor work IRL as a developer (so can't be called "professional"), and it can be done by a 6 months - 1y experience people. And it's far to be a huge code, maybe 150 lines of codes mostly copied-pasted from RaibossManager / GrandBossManager (ugly / basic version : 50).

Lazyness is another story, the section is called "server developement help". Stackoverflow website is also a help website, and they don't specifically share copy-pastable ready to go systems.

So do I.

PS : I don't specifically answer to the topic owner, I answer for the people who will potentially seek the answer, either from Search buttons or randomly. My answer can help someone, either now or in the future, or maybe never - but who cares ? I share knowledge without giving everything, because a developer who can't think by himself simply should pay someone or stop thinking developing.

PS2 : theory question = theory answer. Code question = code answer. As simple as that.

Edited by Tryskell

I got no specific programmation cursus (while I did a informatic cursus, it was network related with nothing except Cisco router parameterization), nor work IRL as a developer (so can't be called "professional"), and it can be done by a 6 months - 1y experience people. And it's far to be a huge code, maybe 150 lines of codes mostly copied-pasted from RaibossManager / GrandBossManager (ugly / basic version : 50).

Lazyness is another story, the section is called "server developement help". Stackoverflow website is also a help website, and they don't specifically share copy-pastable ready to go systems.

So do I.

PS : I don't specifically answer to the topic owner, I answer for the people who will potentially seek the answer, either from Search buttons or randomly. My answer can help someone, either now or in the future, or maybe never - but who cares ? I share knowledge without giving everything, because a developer who can't think by himself simply should pay someone or stop thinking developing.

PS2 : theory question = theory answer. Code question = code answer. As simple as that.

I know you target the seeking for help group, but you should really spend your time on answering people who really need help on what they do to continue and no ready to go stuff cause they are lazy and they want open a aCis "1000% balance best staff best custom join us", server. I appreciate your movement toward this dead community even tho u not get paid or so. Stackoverflow on the other hand is a shit that has good and bad at the same time content. Most of users in sof are worst than a big white van that outside says "Frea ica cram kids!".

If you gonna use the retail Grandbosses with quest/port teleport, I can give you the bellow on pm.

WR51WiN.jpg

In place of "Hurry" you can create a timer to count the time when someone entered in grandboss zone. 

Edited by 'Baggos'