L2Off Gracia Final Rev83 Issues

DarkoDarko

Question

Hi everyone, thanks for taking the time to look at this.

First the stuff that works:

- I've installed the l2server_l2off_gracia_final_83 server files

- I've set up the MSSQL database

- cached is working correctly

- hAuthd is working correctly

I can start L2server correctly, but when I load npcdata.txt, I get a barrage of errors all saying this:

[.\ObjectDB.cpp][579] npc class count over (MAX=10000)

How come? My npcdata.txt is the original, untampered one. Am I doing something wrong, or did I miss something?

When I use a few different npcdata.txt files I've gathered, I'm able to pass this issue. But that causes a whole nother issue when I start the L2NPC server. I get so many errors, but mostly the same types. These are the issues:

superpointinfo.txt[4] : Undefined NPC[scribe_leandro]
superpointinfo.txt[5] : Undefined MOVE_TYPE[MoveSuperPoint_FollowRail]

and

Undefined precompiled name[bunch of names, mostly SEALs]

and

[.\PrecompiledHeaderDB.cpp][318] invalid skill_name_id[273612802] id[4175] level[2]
npc is using invalid skill name id. npc = [1025019], skill name id = [273612802]

I'm still able to run the L2NPC server reliably though, it just keeps hammering out those error messages. And it just can't be good, right?

Lastly, when I start L2Server and I get to Compute Clan Relation, I get a whole lot of these errors:

[d:\vss\globalbranch\branch\overseas\ct2_final_0121\program\server\l2server\Utils.h][255] Bit flag Index overflow

What can this be?

I appreciate any help I can get, this is really bugging me.

Thanks!

11 answers to this question

Hi,

firstly DON'T USE UNPATCHED GRACIA FINAL. It's full of bugs - duplicating stackable items, duplicating adena, one packet to crash the server (RequestSkillEnchant with enchant type > 3), base stat (STR/DEX/CON/INT/WIT/MEN) stacking up to 99 through augmentation bug, lot of bugs with hide skill, trading untradable items via private store and lot of more :)

As for npc class count over (MAX=10000) - you need to increase max index. Every extender out there is able to do this. Your data is 100% NOT original because with original data it runs well.

As for Undefined NPC[scribe_leandro] - it's missing in npc_pch.txt

As for Undefined MOVE_TYPE[MoveSuperPoint_FollowRail] - it's missing in manual_pch.txt

As for Undefined precompiled name[bunch of names, mostly SEALs] - again something missing in _pch.txt files

As for Bit flag Index overflow - it's the max index again.

You should get some extender + some good data. One of possibilities is getting AdvExt64 Gracia Final (or Epilogue) demo (for free) and running the data with MyExt64 https://bitbucket.org/l2shrine/extender-public :)

Edited by eressea

Thank you so much, that's exactly what I needed to hear.

Really appreciate it!

I was slowly going insane. Knowing the files aren't right gives me a second wind.

EDIT: Okay, I've got the new setup going now, with your extender. I'm still having trouble getting it to run though, but I'll look through your thread and see if I can find the cause of the issue. It crashes with the error: ItemDataChecker[1]: syntax error.

EDIT2: I managed to get the server going, as well as the NPC server now, thanks! I used the server files uploaded recently in your thread. The only issue I see now, are occasional errors in L2NPC. Is that common? I figure it's a geodata thing when it can't generate a random position

EDIT3: I can't seem to connect to the server from my client, even though I use 127.0.0.1 in the l2.ini. hAuthD gives me no messages at all. Any suggestions? I'm using the client from Shrine, I just changed the IP in the l2.ini. I'm looking so much forward to having a server that works so I can start modding.

Edited by DarkoDarko

Thank you so much, that's exactly what I needed to hear.

Really appreciate it!

I was slowly going insane. Knowing the files aren't right gives me a second wind.

EDIT: Okay, I've got the new setup going now, with your extender. I'm still having trouble getting it to run though, but I'll look through your thread and see if I can find the cause of the issue. It crashes with the error: ItemDataChecker[1]: syntax error.

EDIT2: I managed to get the server going, as well as the NPC server now, thanks! I used the server files uploaded recently in your thread. The only issue I see now, are occasional errors in L2NPC. Is that common? I figure it's a geodata thing when it can't generate a random position

EDIT3: I can't seem to connect to the server from my client, even though I use 127.0.0.1 in the l2.ini. hAuthD gives me no messages at all. Any suggestions? I'm using the client from Shrine, I just changed the IP in the l2.ini. I'm looking so much forward to having a server that works so I can start modding.

for EDIT3 you can use this thing for testing...

place to system folder and rename l2.exe to l2.bin if not renamed already...

downloadurl.txt

You should get some extender + some good data. One of possibilities is getting AdvExt64 Gracia Final (or Epilogue) demo (for free) and running the data with MyExt64 https://bitbucket.org/l2shrine/extender-public :)

Do You even try? It is impossible, AdvExt are not morons, they rebuild structure of project, renamed skills, switched exe with dll and more.

Do You even try? It is impossible, AdvExt are not morons, they rebuild structure of project, renamed skills, switched exe with dll and more.

I'm almost sure it works if you remove TvT stuff (it works with AdvExt64 Epilogue data someone sent me - was not demo but the data should be the very same)

I'm almost sure it works if you remove TvT stuff (it works with AdvExt64 Epilogue data someone sent me - was not demo but the data should be the very same)

Nothing is for sure. I checked Interlude demo - is different form full version, seems more like old Vanganath files.

In GF some from errors are patched throught dll, I found old L2Sublimity files, the only one who run without errors, custom dll,  but  extender is without sources, useless for me.

AdveExt GF + exe form euro pack + MyExt64 - after some tweaking, with yours suggestions,  only server runs without errors, but NPC server throw many errors blabling something about missing database npc index - most of them, more than 50%.

Nothing is for sure. I checked Interlude demo - is different form full version, seems more like old Vanganath files.

In GF some from errors are patched throught dll, I found old L2Sublimity files, the only one who run without errors, custom dll,  but  extender is without sources, useless for me.

AdveExt GF + exe form euro pack + MyExt64 - after some tweaking, with yours suggestions,  only server runs without errors, but NPC server throw many errors blabling something about missing database npc index - most of them, more than 50%.

ure funny  rly...  if you change stuff  u must change also AI.OBJ

laters...

btw search  99nets files are somewhere they did C5  and other Gracia Final too

Edited by etherian

ure funny  rly...  if you change stuff  u must change also AI.OBJ

Rly, this idea about ai.obj come from?

I never mentioned about mixing script folder, only switching exe and remove few lines with custom pvp stuff from pack

ai.obj is a part of scripts.

Rly, this idea about ai.obj come from?

I never mentioned about mixing script folder, only switching exe and remove few lines with custom pvp stuff from pack

ai.obj is a part of scripts.

(but NPC server throw many errors blabling something about missing database npc index)

can you post error log pls...  othewise noone will be able to help u

blabing error  does not mean anything... be specific or do not w8 for magic help

ai.obj works with npc 

functions are handle by server

if u change something be sure to change everything related to it in order to get all running...

laters

Edited by etherian

can you post error log pls... othewise noone will be able to help u

blabing error does not mean anything... be specific or do not w8 for magic help

laters

We've already discussed it via PM. The problem is you must use patched l2npc as well (vanilla l2npc does work only with gracia final; patched means it uses MyExt64.dll)

http://download.l2shrine.com/L2NPCMyExt64.exe

Edited by eressea

We've already discussed it via PM. The problem is you must use patched l2npc as well (vanilla l2npc does work only with gracia final; patched means it uses MyExt64.dll)

http://download.l2shrine.com/L2NPCMyExt64.exe

k then mark solved haha