Lineage 2 Classic Club / How Do They Ban People

Well i have started to bot there. I bot for 20 days in a row and nothing. they did not banned me. After that i got banned. no Harm no fault it was expected. After that i made new toons and started to bot. They banned me in 12 hours. Do you guy know how they ban me ? I did not use the same spots and noone found me because i have the bot close everytime some1 is near me. DO they fallow IP, HWID, MAC or something else ? I will probably change windows and other stuff and start over but it is clear now that they fallow something.

Please share if u have some info!

Well i have started to bot there. I bot for 20 days in a row and nothing. they did not banned me. After that i got banned. no Harm no fault it was expected. After that i made new toons and started to bot. They banned me in 12 hours. Do you guy know how they ban me ? I did not use the same spots and noone found me because i have the bot close everytime some1 is near me. DO they fallow IP, HWID, MAC or something else ? I will probably change windows and other stuff and start over but it is clear now that they fallow something.

Please share if u have some info!

use proxy for boting, np 

Well i started on classic club 8-9 months ago. For 5 month i boted 4-6 toons at one time. i got banned from time to time only on one toon. No problem , i made another toon and keep it going. After 5 months i got banned on all 6 toons. That sucked. I started rebuilding my toons nad what do you know i got banned in the next 12 hours, i made another 2 toons and i got banned in the next 24 hours. After that i reinstalled windows/ changed mac/ used vpn / spoofed hard disk ID volume xxxx-xxxx. And started again other toons, what do you nkow i got banned in 12 hours ...

Well i started on classic club 8-9 months ago. For 5 month i boted 4-6 toons at one time. i got banned from time to time only on one toon. No problem , i made another toon and keep it going. After 5 months i got banned on all 6 toons. That sucked. I started rebuilding my toons nad what do you know i got banned in the next 12 hours, i made another 2 toons and i got banned in the next 24 hours. After that i reinstalled windows/ changed mac/ used vpn / spoofed hard disk ID volume xxxx-xxxx. And started again other toons, what do you nkow i got banned in 12 hours ...

maybe at that time gm didnt care about boters

but its easy find boters with more than 2 boxes , u should just open every l2 window with another mac adress or ip 

I have 3 diffent PCS/ 3 different IP ( with vpn)/ same MAC. I do not understand other thing . I got banned when i used 6 toons. but now i only use 2 toons. I started botting after 4 months now and i got banned very easy ...