Streetshitting Primate Selling My Work

GLO

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/212407-l2-gran-kain-proffessional-custom-interlude-ready-to-go-bassed-grankain-source/

he is using skills that i made for l2 perseus and in no normal world would i ever permit this subhuman filth to sell it

he is using skills that i made for l2 perseus and in no normal world would i ever permit this subhuman filth to sell it

There is any share with your skills? If no, how he found your skills?

Using parts of his patch system would be very easy to take them

because they are from a old server patch and after lamecrypt 811 and 812 shared))))))))))))

There is noone of your work, and you are the one who is retarded.

well, at least dont lie on some things every skill i saw on the patches of the servers that u sold those skills made by big man bill and u are selling his own work...

well, at least dont lie on some things every skill i saw on the patches of the servers that u sold those skills made by big man bill and u are selling his own work...

i have them from mmo dev forum, and i do not sell shit skills effect, i am selling the skill action xml and java code. appearence is just a shit.

There is noone of your work, and you are the one who is retarded.

i have them from mmo dev forum, and i do not sell shit skills effect, i am selling the skill action xml and java code. appearence is just a shit.

i am the only one who created these skills and used them on a live server and if its not mine show me the link to the download and the file names (must be BEFORE october for 2016 because that was when perseus was launched)

i am the only one who created these skills and used them on a live server and if its not mine show me the link to the download and the file names (must be BEFORE october for 2016 because that was when perseus was launched)

:))))))

Actually there is nothing yours in your crappy pack Kamex, you leaked costum features from live servers and you addapted them to your files

Vitality from l2aepvp skills from big man bill items shared, where's your work in your pack?

sadly this is the forum now don't wonder why it's dead.

gotta vouch for this.

btw, bring back