Lf Head Gm With Developing Skills

DontKnow

Question

I have around 15 years of exp playing lineage 2 i would like to open server with most perfect balance that was seen. It would take time and work. I would like to create server with active community and even event gm. I would handle hosting so no expense would fall on your behalf you would however get 30% of all the money we make. Payment would be monthly fee. Who is interested you can add me on skype:markostepanovic1

Forgot to mention. English is mandatory speak/write.

Edited by DontKnow

9 answers to this question

Ofc people with better items will have small advantage. The balance i am talking is in interlude, i know its more or less dead client,but l2 is in general dead game nowadays. I will make every class to have same advantage vs other class. Except ol , i'm not sure what to do with him he is always too strong for 1v1. I might destroy the class making him full support. And no i would not sit on my ass i would work beside him telling him what and how we need , what needs to be changed etc. Any dev can open a server its np there. But not every dev actually spent time playing the game. I guess i could start learning eclipse/java as @sinister smile suggested. @melron I'm talking about making a new la2dream but pvp server something that's going to be that much popular. If you have ideas like that you could go for it open your own server for 100% profit. And anyways 30% would be plenty if it works out , and 10% for testing gm , and 10% for event gm. 30% for developer for the rest of his life as long as server is working under his files and he logs from time to time i dont think thats so bad. Anyways i will be rr-ing windows and start learning Java. Btw l2jfrozen better for pvp server than l2acis ? 

You will not find anyone my friend, if a dev will work the whole project and take 30% of the money ull get then, 2 questions are taking place here..

1. why this dev dont open his own server with 100% profit?...
  2. you worth 70% of this situation?

think it smarter and invest for income.

90% or more of develepers working with instant payment and not with percentages

Edited by melron

I have around 15 years of exp playing lineage 2 i would like to open server with most perfect balance that was seen. It would take time and work. I would like to create server with active community and even event gm. I would handle hosting so no expense would fall on your behalf you would however get 30% of all the money we make. Payment would be monthly fee. Who is interested you can add me on skype:markostepanovic1

Forgot to mention. English is mandatory speak/write.

Sorry,but If you expect balance with todays admins wannabes you're already done.95% of them never played retail servers,they don't even know class changes,don't know how character's skills work or affect the game in pvp/pve situations.Yes some may are good coders,devs etc, but they lack of gameplay knowledge.

Sorry,but If you expect balance with todays admins wannabes you're already done.95% of them never played retail servers,they don't even know class changes,don't know how character's skills work or affect the game in pvp/pve situations.Yes some may are good coders,devs etc, but they lack of gameplay knowledge.

If someone want to be at 99% at his own server balance he will do it with own balance..

Retail=unbalance then people crying if they see a saggi with aq baium blessing of queen and +10db hiting 4.5k critical or more thats a retail damage from a sagi to a mage in retail gameplay

If someone want to be at 99% at his own server balance he will do it with own balance..

Retail=unbalance then people crying if they see a saggi with aq baium blessing of queen and +10db hiting 4.5k critical or more thats a retail damage from a sagi to a mage in retail gameplay

here is what i am saying,retail is not unbalanced between classes because every class has it's advantages/disadvantages skills and every class has it's role in the game,but class power depends on equip/gear/buffs/resist etc.etc.If you have the correct boost(augs/items/talism/gears/all stuff etc.) to your char you are more powered.So how do you expect someone to make balance in such server,since balance is something that depends on skills/buffs/class/gear/equip/armor/weapon stats/SA/ etc. vs opponents skills/buffs/class/gear/equip/armor/weapon stats/SA/ etc. You have to edit these things in order to make a "balanced" gameplay,and this is something most of todays admins cannot do,because they dont even know how retail game works.As for players,no matter how have a server accomplished a good balance,they will always cry and complain for something when their char dies,at pvp or at oly,because they think they know the game,while they know shit about it,not even the full skill list of their class. 

Edited by borderick

idk about what chronicle you talk, but you cant make balanced l2 

its simple, if you ara brainless  you will cry about enemy char is op, but everything is about equip / brain / team play,   not about classes balanced ;d

idk about what chronicle you talk, but you cant make balanced l2 

its simple, if you ara brainless  you will cry about enemy char is op, but everything is about equip / brain / team play,   not about classes balanced ;D

finally someone who understand it :D

Yeap thats true..everyone wants his.op char so its better when admins dont hear every single player to do a balance..

I make my own balance and damage between classes resists skills chances etc..

But none will accept it if his char dies in every pvp because yes brain needs for it..

@DontKnow my opinion is > sit on your ass and start reading, no one will make this "perfect, unseen balance" that you talk about. Only you can do it by your taste and your desire.

Edited by Sinister Smile