Yelp . I Fked Up Smth.

DontKnow

Question

I tried to edit the fee for augmenting removal price. But i ended up fking up smth and now when i try to remove weapon in game no window opens, the button works and it says "select item you wish to remove augment from" but it does not open the window.

8 answers to this question

Then simply trash it. You must have sources, otherwise pointless.

Yeah i've spend an hour already on trying to find wtf did i edit i was talking with a friend and didnt look what file i edited i edited 2 correct files and changed 480k to 1 adena for fee, but what 3rd file i edited i got no freaking idea. Spent last hour trying to find my pc history of edited files and can't seem to find it. At this point its just faster to add npc again. Thanks anyways.

Yeah rootware im no programmer. Friend who finishing school for programmer should have helped out but it ended up he doesnt have time so he dropped out of project. There is not much more work to finish it so notepad adventurer is trying something i dunno. If somebody has the time or the will to help me out he can add me on skype markostepanovic1 i can teamviewer you. 

I did system restore and now i can't even get the server up no more hahhahaha. Thanks for help everyone, i'll just hire or find gm/admin with skills to help realize my idea. I just don't have the skills to continue. Gl everyone :D. Just tell me where to post to hire developers and you can lock this post.