Last L2Perseus Copy

I am selling 1 more (and the last) of L2Perseus.

I won't write here all the stuff.

The guy who bought it got it live and can be checked: www.l2perseus.com

The price differs depending on how you purchase it.

You can take it with sources or only compiled.

The project got a lot of engines, stability and at buyer choice he will get 1 or 2 custom sets (weapon + armors).

That project was live for a long period. It is stable and every engine works on it as it should.

For extra payment it can be customized even more, or changed as the user wants.

Price varies between 200 (compiled) to 400 Euro(with source).

For info contact me trough skype: nighty.andrei

PS: Buyer can get help till the project is live. 
PS2: I can also provide website and forum.

PS3: I can offer administrative and managerial tips to have success with these files.

Edited by big man bill
  • Upvote 1

trusted !!!

Thank you :>

very trusted & skilled person.

Thanks ^^

Btw, don't come with weird offers, i also don't provide any files before. Everything is given after i get the payment.

Who wants to see/ test files, will discuss directly with me and can make it via Team viewer.

450 euros for 2013 aCis, developed by people with 0 java knowledge

ok

Please, just keep your eyes on your selling topics.

Don't remember to come and talk anything about your sales.

Saying 0 knowledge, you insulted most of devs over here including you since i got some features made by you.

And most of features are coded and adapted by trusted devs :)

Ps: Is late 2016 aCis actually. And it doesn't need any updates since it is more unstable atm.

Edited by big man bill

did u sell the website? 

If you mean the domain, than yes.

If you talk about the website files, also yes but the current owner doesn't use that one so it can be use the one i had.

• 3 weeks later...

I am selling 1 more (and the last) of L2Perseus.

Price varies between 200 (compiled) to 450 Euro(with source).

is realy bad project i test it beffor 1 minute they now is in restart ...

movement shit ,

attack shit if you change weapon bow - dual - bow player suck to attack ,

mob in follow can jump wall or lag to attack ,

on npc on up the wall in giran i can't go to talk with click on npc ...

that i test and every one test is buged ... ( i don't have time for more test )

better sell patch with code's from L2 Perseus ( if work well ) as project is shit .. many problems for 450 euro .. for sure you have million of bug's

Reminded me L2Aaron :P

Edited by pirama

Oh you pirama.. It's based on acis so it has all acis bugs, isn't that obvious? He's not selling pack project, just a server project. So stop your drama.

Release l2jpirama and make everyone happy :lol:

Wow, that's nice Nighty.

How to trust on this guy?

I bought that files 4 months ago. Files + domain + facebook community...

Are you going to share the files of that you sell to me?

Anyway... its just full of bugs... i'm working in the files for 4 months, and still have LOTS of bugs.

My god, that post is real? I don't believe! Nighty when sold this tome, shows be trustable guy, I'll just ask for paypal dispute NOW!

Nice job!

Wow, that's nice Nighty.

How to trust on this guy?

I bought that files 4 months ago. Files + domain + facebook community...

Are you going to share the files of that you sell to me?

Anyway... its just full of bugs... i'm working in the files for 4 months, and still have LOTS of bugs.

My god, that post is real? I don't believe! Nighty when sold this tome, shows be trustable guy, I'll just ask for paypal dispute NOW!

Nice job!

you're just a retard that paid gold for a bunch of crap and trash, you deserve what you've got

you're just a retard that paid gold for a bunch of crap and trash, you deserve what you've got

When I pay for this, he just said me its already tested. Old server with 500+ online tested and no bugs.

Anyway no problem, i did my job in the files.

The server is going very good.

But need just lots, lots lots and LOTS of time to fix the files like i did. And still having some bugs of that im still fixing.

Now I know why the files is for sell again, its just because there is no way anymore to ask for something on paypal. Time to claim is done!

No problem, good luck with sales.

Thank you everyone. I just don't have time to spend to be online at forum. There is a lot of things to do!

Good luck for everyone!  ;D  Bye!

Oh you pirama.. It's based on acis so it has all acis bugs, isn't that obvious? He's not selling pack project, just a server project. So stop your drama.

Release l2jpirama and make everyone happy :lol:

if every one he can throw in the trash 450 euro can buy it ...  drama is not mine ...
l2j start before many years ( and no one for your friends can sell one stable pack ) all is shit

and my project you can tell it L2jEx <-- this is the name and is private i don't sell it :)

When I pay for this, he just said me its already tested. Old server with 500+ online tested and no bugs.

Anyway no problem, i did my job in the files.

The server is going very good.

But need just lots, lots lots and LOTS of time to fix the files like i did. And still having some bugs of that im still fixing.

Now I know why the files is for sell again, its just because there is no way anymore to ask for something on paypal. Time to claim is done!

No problem, good luck with sales.

Thank you everyone. I just don't have time to spend to be online at forum. There is a lot of things to do!

Good luck for everyone!  ;D  Bye!

Are you in profit with the files or not? 

That's what i want to know :) 

Is obviously that it needs daily improvements. I didn't touched the files for months. And trust me is better so, because the current acis is even more unstable.

It's java so there's always place for "better".

I work for months on a new one and when i am ready to launch, something has to be re-done...That's it with the gaming industry. Cheats are evolving, so we have to take care. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• LGBTQ!! ⋐⋑ (209) 876-5519 Love Spells In Atlanta, GA Psychic Reading Black Magic Spells Marriage spells Divorce spells Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics