Sign in to follow this  
DontKnow

Script To Delete Rb's Spawn

8 posts in this topic

DontKnow    0

I need sql script that would delete rb's bellow certain lvl. Does anyone have that? 

jornik    0

Can you describe in more detail what are you trying to achieve?

I suppose you don't want to spawn RBs level < xx, right?

DontKnow    0

Can you describe in more detail what are you trying to achieve?

I suppose you don't want to spawn RBs level < xx, right?

Yes that is correct . I dont want to spawn rb's lvl<xx . I am using l2jfrozen. 

melron    21
SELECT id FROM npc WHERE level < x

use this to store somewhere all raids and make an exception when spawnlist is loading

Edited by melron

DontKnow    0
SELECT id FROM npc WHERE level < x

use this to store somewhere all raids and make an exception when spawnlist is loading

I'm sorry i'm a bit noobish at this started learning 4 days ago. I did play l2 for 15 years and decided to make a server. Having 0 developing skills but 100% exp in how to make the most perfect balance that ever existed. Could you explain to me in more detail? What to do ? I know i'm annoying but i would like to learn the proper way.

eressea    10

SQL? Is it really l2off? In l2off, just remove appropriate lines from npcpos.txt. In l2j it will be some DELETE FROM some_table_with_npc_spawns WHERE some_column_like_npc_id IN (SELECT id FROM table_with_npcs WHERE level<40); but I really don't know table and column names...

DontKnow    0

SQL? Is it really l2off? In l2off, just remove appropriate lines from npcpos.txt. In l2j it will be some DELETE FROM some_table_with_npc_spawns WHERE some_column_like_npc_id IN (SELECT id FROM table_with_npcs WHERE level<40); but I really don't know table and column names...

I have used this for monsters. DELETE spawnlist, npc FROM spawnlist, npc WHERE spawnlist.npc_templateid=npc.idTemplate AND npc.level<40 AND npc.type='L2Monster'; and it worked great. Tried to adapt it for raidboss_spawnlist but can't seem to make it work. And i tried to type in npc.type="L2Raidboss" didnt work. 

Tedd Law    0

man try making it for npc table not raidboss_spawnlist and use L2RaidBoss for npc type!