They nerf clases on 30 IQ basis, literally killed half of the classes in last server i played there, i cant remember its name, but i wouldnt ever join this lulserver again.

Anyway profa send regards about last server, youll remember probabbly haha.

Edited by papa123

Dude come with facts not "they nerf classes, idk what classes but anyway lul server i dont join". There are reasons they nerf classes because of stacksub, even tho the game is well balanced. And there arent any sick nerfes, just little adjustment.

1day left, server looks promising looking at people who log at beta!

It will open tomorrow 30th june at 18:00 gmt+1!

You can get some usefull items and nobless by voting for Dragon Network!

Dude come with facts not "they nerf classes, idk what classes but anyway lul server i dont join". There are reasons they nerf classes because of stacksub, even tho the game is well balanced. And there arent any sick nerfes, just little adjustment.

thats a nice alternative account u have there,

i played on that server couple of times, their "balance" is joke tier, every single thing you tell them that is not working properly they pull out their 2 excuses( first is "there is no official info on this" and this the most used one, second one is "its for balance reasons")

Anyway, il give you most common lul thing of them that is 30 IQ balancing, destr/tyr, HUR DUR couple of nubcakes are calling it super strong etc, well shitstains ur playing 1+1 server, OMG ADMIN U MUST NERF THIS, and here comes the admin, oh wait this class can super easy kill anyone or super easy pull huge trains, or kill any raids in matter of seconds, i have to nerf this class cause its too strong, but what they dont fucking figure out, that everyone has option to play that class, and everyone has option to have such class in their party, and if you think that a proper players would allow single destr/tyr to pull half of varka or ketra or whatever, and be there alone with afk bots in party, without forcing him to have atleast 1 or 2 full cp's ready for pvp in order to allow him to experience/farm zone  then indeed youre having a server full of luljava nubcakes and you dont know better.

And there shitloads of examples like this, where common logic would get you far, but they are too dumb for that, point of having sub stack is indeed this, you will have a strong clasees, and some of them are good for certain things, but in the end without masteries stacking, none of the clases are nearly broken to the level that you have to nerf them, casue each one of the class is definetly playable and counterable no matter how much you think its not.

Iv been playing this game since c2 days, on old dragon, and shitloads of other substack servers, frintezza, l2 darkside, and couple of others, and only thing that can bring broken things to game, is when masteries stack, but without it, all clases are counterable and playable, but thats not the problem, problem is the 2017 lul tier dragon community and admins that fall for their crying, but in the end if admins were smart, they would never do stupid nerfes or clases that seem broken just on first sight.

But whatever, i wrote many things on that site long time ago, and this is just one of those that come to my mind, il definetly never play that server again, but thats just me. We have different aspects of what is broken and what is not, and i hate to see something getting nerfed just cause nubcakes are crying when they are just bad at the game and have no concept of it.

Idiots still are pvping against archers on open spaces, and then call it broken when they get kited and owned, idiots are still not paying attention to positioning and where they take pvps, and lots and lots of more things, but i just had enough of writing.

Edited by papa123

Alternative account? What is my other account if i may ask? Ive been playing dnet also for many many years and even the classes i play get nerfed but i still play the char.. that you cant accept is your fault and not dnet.

Nerf or not you can see changes before opening and decide what to play. This is easy but when you make ninja changes in live server, when you have corrupted gms every single oppening or dupe bugs or gm shops... I played there and saw one botter that was protected by whole server because he was giving items/mats for free. Wars or not they were protecting him. Nice community there. And for trains in varka/ketra with destr... noone will let you to train whole spots yes, but noone can stop you because 100 ppl play this server.

• Vision locked this topic