DN exist for more then 10 years :) ofcourse there will be fall back sometimes, but they are still up and alive. Tell me one other server that exist more then 10 years?

ia,elite. 2 already :P

Very good server.The problem is that you can enjoy server only if you have take place in a cp.If you cant be in a cp,dont bother.Exp is very difficult if you are not in a cp.If you have lots of free time and you like crafting is the server for you.Ocourse that means you can get cancer by trying to collect matterials and when you finally do,you go to craft your precious weapon and actually you get the finger muahahahaha!!!

Very good server.The problem is that you can enjoy server only if you have take place in a cp.If you cant be in a cp,dont bother.Exp is very difficult if you are not in a cp.If you have lots of free time and you like crafting is the server for you.Ocourse that means you can get cancer by trying to collect matterials and when you finally do,you go to craft your precious weapon and actually you get the finger muahahahaha!!!

thats true for all low -mid rates, ofc you ened a cp to go through,you cant solo all.

DN exist for more then 10 years :) ofcourse there will be fall back sometimes, but they are still up and alive. Tell me one other server that exist more then 10 years?

What u call alive? 10-20 ppl boxed full pt on l2tower or adrenaline and farm bews in LOA? The only reason to have theese 10-20 ppl online is because its substack.

update pls some changes about this 

Ayrin x75 server info
=^Alannah^=
posted  « on: May 17, 2017, 10:58:04 PM »

Opening date: 30.06.2017 18:00
Start OBT: 16-06-2017
Server timezone: UTC+1
Server platform: Hellbound PTS (not java)

Rates:
  • Exp/Sp: x75
  • Adena: x50*
*Notice: Lv1 to Lv40 adena rate is constant x50 / Lv41 to Lv85 adena rate is dropping by x0.56 on each level ending at x25@Lv85
  • SealStone: х10 (amount)
  • Drop: chance х30
  • Spoil: chance х15*
*Notice: Old method: if chance >100% quantity multiplied
  • RB exp/sp: x5
  • RB drop: chance x5
  • Epic: x1
  • Quest (reward adena/exp/sp): х10
Quests:

Drop amount: x10 / Reward: x2
  • Seductive Whispers
  • A Game of Cards
  • Delicious Top Choice Meat
  • Seekers of the Holy Grail
  • Guardians of the Holy Grail
  • The Zero Hour
  • Clean up the Swamp of Screams

Drop amount: x10 / Reward: x1
  • Hunt of The Golden Ram Mercenary Force
  • Legacy of Insolence
  • Supplier of Reagents
  • The Finest Food
  • Relics of the Old Empire
  • Gather The Flames
  • Exploration of Giants Cave Part 1, 2
  • Alliance with the Ketra Orcs
  • Alliance with the Varka Silenos
  • Hunt of the Golden Ram Mercenary Force
  • In Search Of Fragments Of The Dimension

Drop amount: x5/ Reward: x1
  • War with Ketra Orcs
  • War with the Varka Silenos

Gameplay:
1WyaU6I.png
  • blinking-new.gif Path to 3rd class exclusive system *
Notice:Dragon-Network's Beginner's Guide and new exclusive system helps you get your 3rd class and high level faster. Use this system and discover the boosted zones. Specific hunting zones boosted by both amount of mobs and experience points.
  • Autoloot
  • NPC Buffer up to 3rd class buffs, NO resists / pony / cat buff. Also NO 3rd class dances and songs. 1-hour bufftime, only from npcbuffer. Scheme and servitor buffs are also available.
  • Gracia buffslot system: 20 + 4 (with Divine Inspiration book) buffslot and 12 dance/song slot.
  • Alt + B Community Board available with easy access to Donate/Vote/Reward/Misc shops
  • Gatekeeper prices are increased by x10. Event Gatekeeper is still available with teleport to boosted hunting zones for no adena. Also check our new exclusive Path to 3rd class system.
  • Cursed Weapons are active from server start
  • Infinity Scroll of Escape / Scroll of Escape: Clan Hall added to every character (as skill) usage: cost adena
  • Antibuff Shield toggle skill added to every character. You can avoid overbuffing.
  • Mana potion: Over-time system, similar like hp potion.
  • Added Announce messages and it's location on connective and successful pvp ie: XY got a double kill!!! (location)
  • You can get Giant's Codex and Giant's Codex - Mastery for Reward Coin, the system based on pvp concept.
  • Every newly created character is Lv.20, spawn location: Giran
Starter equipment:

Fighters:
  • Wooden Set, Top D-grade jewels, Beginner's Box
Wizards:
  • Devotion Set, Top D-grade jewels, Beginner's Box
4LGmwds.png Beginner's Box contain:
  • etc_lottery_card_i00.png x1 D-grade weapon coupon
  • etc_spirit_bullet_blue_i00.png x1000 Soulshot D-grade
  • etc_spell_shot_blue_i01.png x1000 Blessed Spiritshot D-grade
  • fp5TSu2.png x1 Teleport Scroll to Execution Ground
  • fp5TSu2.png x1 Teleport Scroll to Alligator Island
  • etc_pi_gift_box_i00.png x1 Beginner's Box C-grade
  • More goodies to come along with this system
Class change:
  • 1st class: FREE
  • 2nd class: FREE
  • 3rd class: 50.000.000 adena + 400 Black Halisha's Mark
*Notice: Black Halisha's Mark: can be farmed at Shrine of Loyalty. Tradeable item.

Sub-class / Noblesse:
Golkonda location:
https://imgur.com/a/fwbPW

Teleport locations added to gatekeeper nearby Golka raids.
  • Retail subclass: You can avoid acquiring red pipette knife part by choosing Tower of Insolence way of the quest.
  • Nobless: You can choose Hi5 way to get nobless.(Valley of Saints 100 mobs)
  • You can either get nobless for x50 Vote Coin, x250 Donate Coin, x500 Reward Coin
*Notice: Reward Coins you can obtain by various ways such as PvP, PK, Online rewarding system*

Raid Bosses:
  • To be announced later on..

Olympiad:
  • 2 week olympiad period
  • Olympiad jewels have been added from Gracia Final
Edited by etherian

update pls some changes about this 

Ayrin x75 server info
=^Alannah^=
posted  « on: May 17, 2017, 10:58:04 PM »

Opening date: 30.06.2017 18:00

Start OBT: 16-06-2017

Server timezone: UTC+1

Server platform: Hellbound PTS (not java)

Rates:

• Exp/Sp: x75
  • Adena: x50*
*Notice: Lv1 to Lv40 adena rate is constant x50 / Lv41 to Lv85 adena rate is dropping by x0.56 on each level ending at x25@Lv85

• SealStone: х10 (amount)
  • Drop: chance х30
  • Spoil: chance х15*
*Notice: Old method: if chance >100% quantity multiplied

• RB exp/sp: x5
  • RB drop: chance x5
  • Epic: x1
  • Quest (reward adena/exp/sp): х10
Quests:

Drop amount: x10 / Reward: x2

• Seductive Whispers
  • A Game of Cards
  • Delicious Top Choice Meat
  • Seekers of the Holy Grail
  • Guardians of the Holy Grail
  • The Zero Hour
  • Clean up the Swamp of Screams

Drop amount: x10 / Reward: x1

• Hunt of The Golden Ram Mercenary Force
  • Legacy of Insolence
  • Supplier of Reagents
  • The Finest Food
  • Relics of the Old Empire
  • Gather The Flames
  • Exploration of Giants Cave Part 1, 2
  • Alliance with the Ketra Orcs
  • Alliance with the Varka Silenos
  • Hunt of the Golden Ram Mercenary Force
  • In Search Of Fragments Of The Dimension

Drop amount: x5/ Reward: x1

• War with Ketra Orcs
  • War with the Varka Silenos

Gameplay:

1WyaU6I.png
  • blinking-new.gif Path to 3rd class exclusive system *
Notice:Dragon-Network's Beginner's Guide and new exclusive system helps you get your 3rd class and high level faster. Use this system and discover the boosted zones. Specific hunting zones boosted by both amount of mobs and experience points.

• Autoloot
  • NPC Buffer up to 3rd class buffs, NO resists / pony / cat buff. Also NO 3rd class dances and songs. 1-hour bufftime, only from npcbuffer. Scheme and servitor buffs are also available.
  • Gracia buffslot system: 20 + 4 (with Divine Inspiration book) buffslot and 12 dance/song slot.
  • Alt + B Community Board available with easy access to Donate/Vote/Reward/Misc shops
  • Gatekeeper prices are increased by x10. Event Gatekeeper is still available with teleport to boosted hunting zones for no adena. Also check our new exclusive Path to 3rd class system.
  • Cursed Weapons are active from server start
  • Infinity Scroll of Escape / Scroll of Escape: Clan Hall added to every character (as skill) usage: cost adena
  • Antibuff Shield toggle skill added to every character. You can avoid overbuffing.
  • Mana potion: Over-time system, similar like hp potion.
  • Added Announce messages and it's location on connective and successful pvp ie: XY got a double kill!!! (location)
  • You can get Giant's Codex and Giant's Codex - Mastery for Reward Coin, the system based on pvp concept.
  • Every newly created character is Lv.20, spawn location: Giran
Starter equipment:

Fighters:

• Wooden Set, Top D-grade jewels, Beginner's Box
Wizards:

• Devotion Set, Top D-grade jewels, Beginner's Box
4LGmwds.png Beginner's Box contain:

• etc_lottery_card_i00.png x1 D-grade weapon coupon
  • etc_spirit_bullet_blue_i00.png x1000 Soulshot D-grade
  • etc_spell_shot_blue_i01.png x1000 Blessed Spiritshot D-grade
  • fp5TSu2.png x1 Teleport Scroll to Execution Ground
  • fp5TSu2.png x1 Teleport Scroll to Alligator Island
  • etc_pi_gift_box_i00.png x1 Beginner's Box C-grade
  • More goodies to come along with this system
Class change:

• 1st class: FREE
  • 2nd class: FREE
  • 3rd class: 50.000.000 adena + 400 Black Halisha's Mark
*Notice: Black Halisha's Mark: can be farmed at Shrine of Loyalty. Tradeable item.

Sub-class / Noblesse:

Golkonda location:

https://imgur.com/a/fwbPW

Teleport locations added to gatekeeper nearby Golka raids.

• Retail subclass: You can avoid acquiring red pipette knife part by choosing Tower of Insolence way of the quest.
  • Nobless: You can choose Hi5 way to get nobless.(Valley of Saints 100 mobs)
  • You can either get nobless for x50 Vote Coin, x250 Donate Coin, x500 Reward Coin
*Notice: Reward Coins you can obtain by various ways such as PvP, PK, Online rewarding system*

Raid Bosses:

• To be announced later on..

Olympiad:

• 2 week olympiad period
  • Olympiad jewels have been added from Gracia Final

I see no changes yet?

• 3 weeks later...

Screw this server, I got a few people hyped for it, was ready to get my CP together again just to find out that it will be sub-stack, which isnt mentioned anywhere in the announcement. Waste of time.

2017.06.15 Changelog

notice: Please consider these changes were done during the CBT period, tested.

• shield_imperial_crusader_shield_i00.pngShields def rate (item) are decreased. As compensation we added back the taken value for Heavy armor sets ie: IC set, Dyna sets
  • skill0153.png Shield Mastery has been set to have static def rate at all levels 30%.
  • skill1363.png Chant of Victory: reuse time changed to GF-like (HB: 1200s; GF: 240s), added enchant route Decrease Penalty.
  • etc_potion_blue_i00.png Mana Potion: They are adjusted back. No stat decrease. Simple over-time system like HP-Potion.
  • skill0764.png Song of Wind Storm: Added cross bow resistance, both values(bow&crossbow resist) are adjusted to be 20% (HB: 30% bow resist).
  • skill0522.png Real Target: enchant route decrease defence has been adjusted to decrease both pdef and mdef at the same time. In the same time also adjusted to decrease defence 0.5% on each enchant level. (+30 = -15% pdef&mdef). Enchant route decrease mdef (3rd enchant route) has been removed.
  • etc_scroll_of_return_i00.png Scroll of Escape: Giran has been added to skill list (auto learnt) usage cost: 1kk adena. SoE and SoE: CH in skills are also adjusted usage cost.
  • accessory_earring_of_antaras_i00.png PvP zone fixed both inside/outside of Antharas lair.
  • etc_eyeball_i00.png Added "Black Halisha's Mark". It's required for 3rd class transfer. The item can be farmed from Shrine of Loyalty mobs. It's tradeable.
  • etc_talisman_i01.png The following talismans have been added to Donny (2DC/each): Invincibility, Max Clarity, Life Force, Magic Explosion.
  • etc_piece_bone_white_i00.png Material Shop: Since the rates are pretty intense, not to mention features.. We added material shop. You can find here all materials which you can buy for Reward Coin + Adena. The prices are different for different TIER of mats obviously. Where to get Reward Coins? PvP, PK so go on, its pvp time.
  • etc_coins_silver_i00.png Reward Coin shop: You can get Giant's Codex, Giant's Codex: Mastery, Attribute stones from RC Shop. It will be also possible to get Noblesse status for RC.
  • etc_ancient_adena_i00.png Mammons: They are spawned in Giran permanently.
  • etc_add_buffslot_i01.png Buffslot books: It has been reworked. We removed it from skill trainer npcs. From now on you can double click on book to learn it.

Well i might miss something, there are still ongoing development so i will leave the notes about it.

Detailed clientside info (GF-Like).

We are continously working to have all skills, buffs show in this way.
0Tf9AZRJQ-ObUJzuY8EXFA.png

Remaining time
WzxYvkRvRpGtwmSMJRHchw.png

ok right in these pics the 30seconds are invalid cheesy.gif wrong description but the style matters