interlude [L2J] L2 Nether

Elfo

http://l2nether.com

PEaX7ZF.png

For more info please visit our site http://l2nether.com

More info will be released as the development progresses.

Edited by .Elfocrash
  • Upvote 1

Seems really interesting. One thing I couldnt completely understand.. if you gain Nether Powder from farming why would you sacrifice ur items enchants for it?

Good luck tho! Ill stick around for sure..!

Seems really interesting. One thing I couldnt completely understand.. if you gain Nether Powder from farming why would you sacrifice ur items enchants for it?

Good luck tho! Ill stick around for sure..!

You sacrifice your items enchants and an amount of Nether Powder.

This is the price to pay in order to gain Nether Points. Once spent, the Nether Points give you 1 Level of your class' special passive.

best of luck budd,i like the fact yoiu only have 24 buff slots :D

Thank you.

Okay thats nice..! But have you already built those skills based on mainclass profession and are they different ofc?? Also do they stay as passives on sub classes or not ? anyways good luck wth ur project I Would be really happy to see something like it !

Okay thats nice..! But have you already built those skills based on mainclass profession and are they different ofc?? Also do they stay as passives on sub classes or not ? anyways good luck wth ur project I Would be really happy to see something like it !

No they will only be active on the main class. That is the point.

And yeah those skills are unique for class ranges which means that necro, sh, sorc etc get the same one.

They are grouped up to class groups.

Edited by .Elfocrash

No they will only be active on the main class. That is the point.

And yeah those skills are unique for class ranges which means that necro, sh, sorc etc get the same one.

They are grouped up to class groups.

You are on your way of creating something different according to features and what is being said and your explanation of what you exactly plan to do show profesionalism,i am also happy as a player to see such job done these hard days on a c6 private server.However everything first needs to be tested by players,and there must be done some good steps for advertise and steps of becoming a brand name server before open in order to guarantee a good online number of players.First impressions are good,keep up working and i hope to finally see something that worths on this client once after many years.

really interesting

mind tell us what those special skills will give

This is yet to be finalised so i can't release it yet.

I'm doing tests with Adrenaline running it with every single class in farm and pvp zones, measuring how much time it takes to do stuff so i can fine tune everything.

I will post here as the changes are being made

he means how much time you plan to keep server on,because he is bored play 1 week servers :)

(and who doesn't?)

Well you can read the server description and understand for your self.

I will soon make a graph of what the server lifecycle looks like.