classic [L2Off] L2Sublimity

OpalSnow

this server will fail again as always after the first 2 weeks max....l2 interlude servers are dead and the clans of this cronicle are full of kids and wannabe carrier makers who play only the first week of the server brake their items and qq

this server will fail again as always after the first 2 weeks max....l2 interlude servers are dead and the clans of this cronicle are full of kids and wannabe carrier makers who play only the first week of the server brake their items and qq

it's happen bcoz most of community is bored of c6(too short of a client),but for some reason still manage to join il serbers,and when they see someone ahead,crafting a s grade while they are stil on b/a,or they also make s and break it for ++ they quit,coz can't far many anymore,and btw ofc its gonna be dead its over 10 y.o people bored it  and serbers opening today don't help that much try to mak community stay and play

it's happen bcoz most of community is bored of c6(too short of a client),but for some reason still manage to join il serbers,and when they see someone ahead,crafting a s grade while they are stil on b/a,or they also make s and break it for ++ they quit,coz can't far many anymore,and btw ofc its gonna be dead its over 10 y.o people bored it  and serbers opening today don't help that much try to mak community stay and play

it happened cause he put donate items that you needed almost a month to farm them 

It seems OpalSnow is again bankrupt, therefor he opens a fast Interlude project to fill up his pockets for the next 1 - 2 years, but we have to give credits to him, he is trying his best to look legit and not hungry even though we know he is.

Opal, when you want respect go open a project without donations and pay it from your pocket, I am sure the community paid you well enough in this 5-6 years that you can do that for them.

In any case, I'd say max 3 weeks server.

Good luck.

it happened cause he put donate items that you needed almost a month to farm them 

maybe you're right about serber,speaking in general tho about client's community players.

hey fcking greek... come and join any IL server if u are pro boy... TSELIGKAS who know you? all ppl say this but not have any char/clan op, so please shut up.

Other ppl say IL servers bored. Ok join in one server low/mid and when have full augment, full enchants skills, full enchant items +12 +13, get hero, castle, etc etc etc can say il server is to short. only send me photo with this and i accept this, but now... only i see shit ppl say bad things

hey fcking greek... come and join any IL server if u are pro boy... TSELIGKAS who know you? all ppl say this but not have any char/clan op, so please shut up.

Other ppl say IL servers bored. Ok join in one server low/mid and when have full augment, full enchants skills, full enchant items +12 +13, get hero, castle, etc etc etc can say il server is to short. only send me photo with this and i accept this, but now... only i see shit ppl say bad things

relax mate,no need to call him f__ greek,better be more polite when you participate a discussion..

you must watch your words what is that? flaming "GREEKS" ?

last warning