Actionscript Decompiled

Hi guys!

Someone has extracted or decrypted the actionscript sources from .UGX files?

Would be interesting to know how it works and adapt it on H5 client, I guess?

Someone has a clue about it?

Thx

Even if you do manage to decrypt, edit and repackage the files, the ability to have Flash windows in the game was not introduced until GoD. 

At least that's as far as I know from personal experience...

Yep but if you take a look on systextures folder on H5 Client, it has one UGX file with some textures of Olympiad Frames windows.

Interesting eh?

olympiadResultWnd is called directly from DLLs, even if you add new GFxFlash implementation to ugx file it will just not work. In H5 you would need to create link to each flash function directly and also call that file when it is required, by editing DLL with IDA Pro.

In GOD they made Flash files linked with Interface.u, when you create new UC with GFxUIScript extension then it will be automatically loaded to the system. To make flash window be triggered, you just need to register event(like EV_ReceiveOlympiadGameList).

olympiadResultWnd is called directly from DLLs, even if you add new GFxFlash implementation to ugx file it will just not work. In H5 you would need to create link to each flash function directly and also call that file when it is required, by editing DLL with IDA Pro.

In GOD they made Flash files linked with Interface.u, when you create new UC with GFxUIScript extension then it will be automatically loaded to the system. To make flash window be triggered, you just need to register event(like EV_ReceiveOlympiadGameList).

A ok, make sense! thx Vampir  ;D

But I'm kind of confuse about this guy:

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/214661-hp-cp-barfrom-god-over-nickname-for-highfive/

He answered my question about if He can adapt the Evasion/Critical Damage screen like GOD to H5, and He said "Yes". So now I'm wondering if He is coding straight on Interface.u? or adapting Ugx/Swf on H5 Client.

Just wondering if is true about this guy.

Edited by Pulentolento

It requires interface.u modifications, the .ugx files and modifications to the engine.dll.

I have made the exact same system for Epilogue, albeit without the ability to display damage information on other characters since the Epilogue engine.dll does not have the functions required to make that work.

It requires interface.u modifications, the .ugx files and modifications to the engine.dll.

I have made the exact same system for Epilogue, albeit without the ability to display damage information on other characters since the Epilogue engine.dll does not have the functions required to make that work.

Have you tried doing it on H5 client as a test?