Mobs And Arrows

GLO

Still wondering what caused it ? mesh/texture sided, which would be the part I know scap about ?

no just missing param .

P.S.

If you know how the engine rly works, it's rly not hard to understand what caused the issue, but most people here are not "client developers", they are content makers, they have no idea how engine works and they never would be, to say honest it takes a lot of time and energy to study all that things, and just to help on comments on forums =D huh, its easier to ask original koreans for same help.

Edited by LightFusion

Yeah well, I leave client to others, I'm more into servers, even if I looked up in client mucho but more into what could help the server end.

For the rest, no clue

no just missing param .

P.S.

If you know how the engine rly works, it's rly not hard to understand what caused the issue, but most people here are not "client developers", they are content makers, they have no idea how engine works and they never would be, to say honest it takes a lot of time and energy to study all that things, and just to help on comments on forums =D huh, its easier to ask original koreans for same help.

Thank God we have You here - telling who is and isn't a "client developer", where in fact, all You are doing is just saying sh!ts - with no shared content, shared infos or guides.

Well, You are not "client developer" eaither. You are just russian forum leecher, who likes to talk much and judge other ppl who are actualy trying to make a community. 

You? Just standing in the back and telling sh!ts with no content or addon into community. If it was up to me, You would be long gone  :jew:

Author got his info on PM.

LOCKING.

Author can pm to unlock!