L2Nemesis New Server?

2k17 and he finally want be something at l2 ;D

when was the real era of l2, noone even know who is brazilson ;D now when l2 is dead, finally someone will know who is brazilson aka most corrupted gm at l2 scene

confirmed storky

I won't spam more this topic. We have " killed all the other servers" since on our project we invest x10 more money than them,  now please prove me wrong.Hatters gonna hate, I said before 8 months that it will be only us and I was right. Now cry mode on please give it to me.

I won't spam more this topic. We have " killed all the other servers" since on our project we invest x10 more money than them,  now please prove me wrong.Hatters gonna hate, I said before 8 months that it will be only us and I was right. Now cry mode on please give it to me.

how u killed all project since 1y u opening just your serber? like lionka is dead, we open dragon, dragon is dead we open destiny, destiny is dead we open rise.... ya i got it how u killed l2 scene, since ppl get bored playing still every 1 month same serber like u opening ;D tales was atleast 3x per year, not like you do every month new serber 

wtf u so retarded ;D im sure if stalonka have time for l2 again like before 3y, tales will be still top, but now he prefer real life with helenka, ya you dont know what it is... 

also he nocited that its no point opening mid rate anymore, since its free itemkas to clans and we will stay at serber 

Edited by AchYlek

I won't spam more this topic. We have " killed all the other servers" since on our project we invest x10 more money than them, now please prove me wrong.Hatters gonna hate, I said before 8 months that it will be only us and I was right. Now cry mode on please give it to me.

Brazilson aka serbidor killer :D

since we have more online each server and not other server around means we kill l2scene ? only for that i will ban u non stop for the next 10years on my servers and then beg for unban like last time.

since we have more online each server and not other server around means we kill l2scene ? only for that i will ban u non stop for the next 10years on my servers and then beg for unban like last time.

ya since there is not liru, averia, rpg club , old saga, old world, old dex with decent online  and massive ddos wars and  still tales got decent online at that times,

but now? you have just 1 mid rate seber right now online and still you have max 800 real online, its sad storka. 

so what, i scammed 50 accs, got ban  and after some gm unbanned my char , rly decent gm team ;D

Edited by AchYlek

sounds professional, for sure yours