Skill % In Game

BaM4yYy

Question

Hello guys i'm looking for that kind of showing in game the % for the skill chance http://prnt.sc/f69sj0 Can someone tell me what it is code in eclipse or some code in system folder thanks in advance 

Edited by BaM4yYy

I don't know how things work in aCis, but in the packs later than freya there is a voicecommand you can enable from configs (.debug) that allows you to see this message. You will need to edit the message though, because with this debugging mode you can see attacker's power on skill (e.g mental attack power), defender's power on skill (e.g mental attacks defense) and etc...So you might wanna check your voicecommands folder. If .debug exists, search into your configs to enable it.

However, i think //admin_debug command exists in your pack anyway...You can edit it to work with all chars and not only with GM Chars.

If you search on Formulas.java calcSkillSuccess method (Config.DEVELOPER), you will find how it works. Of course Isn't working like you want, but you can take the example from there.

fClk797.jpg

sorry if i bother u

Why would you bother us? lol...That's why this section exists in first place. Feel free to ask anything you want, there is no problem at all but make sure you are asking it properly and not like "how to fix my server"...

well its seems kinda hard , i will try out that u've said guys thank u very much and sorry if i bother u

Isn't so hard.. I will send you the part of code on pm.

Could you send me this code for mp adapted to jfrozen?

As far I remember, frozen has already something like that.

A simple message not like hero voice or something.. Search on your configs. (Perhaps I'm wrong).

But I suggest you guys to use this option only on .menu or something to activate by choice. Because this debug it's somehow "spam". Some players don't want it..

As far I remember, frozen has already something like that.

A simple message not like hero voice or something.. Search on your configs. (Perhaps I'm wrong).

But I suggest you guys to use this option only on .menu or something to activate by choice. Because this debug it's somehow "spam". Some players don't want it..

Ok, 

I searched here and did not find .. could you tell me?

I don't know where.. Search on Formulas.java everything with name Config. You will find it. But not config for debug or skilldebug. You will understand what when you find it.

Because this debug it's somehow "spam".

Ofc it's not, provided that you add it to the original msg as showed above.

Ofc it's not, provided that you add it to the original msg as showed above.

Yes for sure, but still some players don't want it.. That's why I suggest to be as choice.

Or it is better to get the message when skill succeeded. For example:

Surrender To Water(80%) succeeded. Otherwise no message.

Edited by 'Baggos'

I guess you didn't get my point. No matter what, you get message about "you used blabla skill" -> simply add the chance there, into original msg, as showed above. There is no need for another, stupid, code enable/disable nor additional msg.

Edited by SweeTs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• German Produced Hager Werken Embalming Compound Pink Powder in General it 1kg=R8000 Hager werken embalming powder +27839281381 made in Germany, available in Johannesburg South Africa. Embalming is the art and science of preserving human remains by treating them (in its modern form with chemicals) to forestall decomposition. The intention is to keep them suitable for public display at a funeral, for religious reasons, or for medical and scientific purposes such as their use as anatomical specimens.[1] The three goals of embalming are senitization, presentation and preservation (or restoration). Embalming has a very long and cross-cultural history, with many cultures giving the embalming processes a greater religious meaning. Specific uses are: sanitization, presentation and preservation (or restoration). Types of embalming powder types of embalming powder is dependent on the purity . Purity: 98%, 100% Hot Compound Origin: Germany Brand: Hager Werken PURITY ON COLOR. Pink: 98% White: 100% Hager werken products are sold through the Dental trade worldwide Please contact your pharmacist or dentist. Dealers if you are not currently a Hager werken Customer please contact our Customer Service Distributor direct in south Africa: +27839281381 contact: +27839281381 Email: ivanssente@gmail.com website: https://embalmingpowderfor.wixsite.com/mysite We transport them worldwide by DHL or by post office speed delivery
    • German Produced Hager Werken Embalming Compound Pink Powder in General it 1kg=R8000 Hager werken embalming powder +27839281381 made in Germany, available in Johannesburg South Africa. Embalming is the art and science of preserving human remains by treating them (in its modern form with chemicals) to forestall decomposition. The intention is to keep them suitable for public display at a funeral, for religious reasons, or for medical and scientific purposes such as their use as anatomical specimens.[1] The three goals of embalming are senitization, presentation and preservation (or restoration). Embalming has a very long and cross-cultural history, with many cultures giving the embalming processes a greater religious meaning. Specific uses are: sanitization, presentation and preservation (or restoration). Types of embalming powder types of embalming powder is dependent on the purity . Purity: 98%, 100% Hot Compound Origin: Germany Brand: Hager Werken PURITY ON COLOR. Pink: 98% White: 100% Hager werken products are sold through the Dental trade worldwide Please contact your pharmacist or dentist. Dealers if you are not currently a Hager werken Customer please contact our Customer Service Distributor direct in south Africa: +27839281381 contact: +27839281381 Email: ivanssente@gmail.com website: https://embalmingpowderfor.wixsite.com/mysite We transport them worldwide by DHL or by post office speed delivery
    • vGerman Produced Hager Werken Embalming Compound Pink Powder in General it 1kg=R8000 Hager werken embalming powder +27839281381 made in Germany, available in Johannesburg South Africa. Embalming is the art and science of preserving human remains by treating them (in its modern form with chemicals) to forestall decomposition. The intention is to keep them suitable for public display at a funeral, for religious reasons, or for medical and scientific purposes such as their use as anatomical specimens.[1] The three goals of embalming are senitization, presentation and preservation (or restoration). Embalming has a very long and cross-cultural history, with many cultures giving the embalming processes a greater religious meaning. Specific uses are: sanitization, presentation and preservation (or restoration). Types of embalming powder types of embalming powder is dependent on the purity . Purity: 98%, 100% Hot Compound Origin: Germany Brand: Hager Werken PURITY ON COLOR. Pink: 98% White: 100% Hager werken products are sold through the Dental trade worldwide Please contact your pharmacist or dentist. Dealers if you are not currently a Hager werken Customer please contact our Customer Service Distributor direct in south Africa: +27839281381 contact: +27839281381 Email: ivanssente@gmail.com website: https://embalmingpowderfor.wixsite.com/mysite We transport them worldwide by DHL or by post office speed delivery
  • Topics