L2 Acp (Account - Admin Control Panel)

What about H5 (L2jServer) version.. Any news?

As i already informed, i was and will be until sunday very busy this week. By all means though feel free to adapt it and create a pull request.

Back from holidays.

Will be working on this over this week as there are several improvements and features requested.

If you want to raise an issue or request a feature please do it on GitHub: https://github.com/Elfocrash/L2ACP-Web/issues

Don't forget to star the projects on GitHub.

Thanks

As i had many requests for this, here is a simple way of building L2ACP API.

There was no real reason to introduce and building tool like gradle during the development of the API but it is something to consider now.

Edited by .Elfocrash

Fixed 2 issues raised by the community:

Fixes issue #3: Adena amount

Fixes Issue #5: The live map - npc spawn

Please test and let me know if there are more improvements or issues needed. Thanks.

Also configured the web project to default on my own API server.

This means that you can just checkout the project from github and run it straight away in order to test functionality.

PS:

Translation to Polish and Russian will be highly appreciated.

The system currently supports English and Portuguese.

Edited by .Elfocrash

Back from holidays.

Will be working on this over this week as there are several improvements and features requested.

If you want to raise an issue or request a feature please do it on GitHub: https://github.com/Elfocrash/L2ACP-Web/issues

Don't forget to star the projects on GitHub.

Thanks

As i had many requests for this, here is a simple way of building L2ACP API.

There was no real reason to introduce and building tool like gradle during the development of the API but it is something to consider now.

Thank you for share. Can you guide how to make it online? Ex : upload - connect database and make some reg new account???

Thank you for share. Can you guide how to make it online? Ex : upload - connect database and make some reg new account???

Add the newly created lib to your project's build path and initialize it in your Gameserver.java by adding L2ACPServer.getInstange();

Add the newly created lib to your project's build path and initialize it in your Gameserver.java by adding L2ACPServer.getInstange();

After buid jar and add it in gameserver.java. How to player can reg new account from web or play lucky wheel?

After buid jar and add it in gameserver.java. How to player can reg new account from web or play lucky wheel?

You need to build and publish the web project too.

Download Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition and install .NET Core.

Check checkout the project from github and publish it.

since you're not sharing the main engine this is full crap, reasons many :dat: if you know what i mean...

good luck for your new "workers/customers"

and dont forget ppl this project will not die soon (ofc along with your servers). :troll:

Edited by Nightw0lf

you got me there... i never read elfocrash and share topics i know what is inside (full crap) that usually needs fix and this project will not die soon

and because you said i didnt read anything i checked your code and i was right...

everything is hardcoded and the resources needed for more than 10 simultaneously uses is for servers with no more than 50 ppl online

back to my point of view (full crap)

provide the cpu/ram used by that because i will not run shit... just for the others... :")