L2C1, C2, C3

Anyone know any c1, c2, c3 old school good server to remember the old Gameplay of real lineage2?

You are not able to do that. Even if there are C1/2/3 servers around, they have low population. "Real" lineage 2 was full of people :)

You are not able to do that. Even if there are C1/2/3 servers around, they have low population. "Real" lineage 2 was full of people :)

You know what I mean and as I see you will be an old lineage2 player :D, yeah maybe yes will have low ppl but 1 of 3 clients maybe are good. :) Edited by krauser12345

• 2 weeks later...

You can look here. www.l2anima.com. Chronicle 1 x8 with some custom features like auto ss, offline trade. No gmshop and buffer npc. Items only with craft and you must make the quests :)

You can look here. www.l2anima.com. Chronicle 1 x8 with some custom features like auto ss, offline trade. No gmshop and buffer npc. Items only with craft and you must make the quests :)

Does that server got people playing?

Unfortunately, he has a few players at the moment. 15-20 active in total. But we hope for something better.

At least got more than other one day c6 servers,i could also try it later but no time now for install c1 xD. Mayne worths trying once

Edited by borderick

it is better if any server c1 got more than 1k ppl on. Also I log in today. Maybe it is that I want to play. But a server like the old server with no custom features, will be more better :), I know that 2017 don't like something like that cause the old players now is more than 30+ y.o but the old servers was the bests.