The True Javalord Tryskell....

Hello, I am want to speak about JavaLord Tryskell, I was on discord channel about 1month. Basically, i asking a question, related to Lineage 2 nothing else, but because of that got huge hate.
I ask Tryskell, why this channel made? he says for me asking questions.

In Forum says:
Discord is a mix between Teamspeak and Skype, reachable from generic application, web and phones. It can be used for fast
 chat, getting fast answers, speaking about project, etc. The use is, for now, experimental.
Because I'm asking question everyone in channel hate me.

I am also speaking about the project and asking him why you rename classes and move around classes, he says for a reason, but he never says real reason.
I say to him there Gameguard who sell his client protection and I cannot edit inside .libs....
So everyone use his pack, now need to call Gameguard and asking change inside code because is not working l2jacis, because JavaLord change class names and moving around classes, for no reason.
JavaLord says everyone who using Smartguard and l2-script guards are idiots...
Here picture:
https://ibb.co/mRfHAk

So basically he calls around +100 server admins idiots because they want to protect his server with Smartguard and l2-script guards.
Also, about l2jacis pack shared on the internet, I report about his pack shared on the internet(l2-help), he just ignores, he not taking any action against that customer, the customer still share on the internet his pack.
Here picture:
https://ibb.co/dweuqk

But most important think, he makes fun of me, a customer who ask a question about his pack and asking help on java.
He makes fun of me because I not good at java.
He calls all my question asked "idiot" and make fun of me because I have image watermelon and nick Mellion.
Here Picture:
https://ibb.co/g4bkwQ

I respect him and never use bad word on him, never says his pack is terrible(only times I get mad but I apologize every time), but I did not say any bad word about him....
About other discord members, I do not care what they say. I am only listen true JavaLord Tryskell.

(Sorry for mistakes, I'm trying my best to fix all grammatical mistakes)
Edited by Mellion

I dont take sides but, i totally agree with tryskell, why? its been so many years and servers keep launching with admins who cant code anything, despite that if u cant follow acis updates and adapt while u dont know what even they are for why to update in the first place also those guards, hilarious braindead customers buy their protection.

• Can you imagine YOUR reaction as tryskell when a guy spamming for help in discord ?
  • About the server protection the answer is : "ppl are idiots if they buy java libs with possibly embedded backdoors"
  • The thing with the shared pack , what he can do to him ? maybe he knows it may not.. whats the difference?
  • Every change in source is made for a reason lol....

Finally, you are free to delete acis files & logout from discord....

My question:

Why you made this topic?

So basically he calls around +100 server admins idiots because they want to protect his server with Smartguard and l2-script guards.

is truth all is idiot .

Unless someone can explain me with proof what get and send my pc on l2 login screen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Zt4WTvyvSQ&t=3s

Such clickbait title :D. I'm honored !

- people who buy a lib without knowing what is inside is an idiot, since devs can insert whatever to drop/datamine (yeah all those accounts names+pass) your server and you will never know about it.

- changing class names and moving them is simply called "organization", there is no illuminati behind. That should be done on L2J since a long time but never did.

- you were asking (more or less idiots) questions 24h/24 (and whoever can connnect on the Discord to see old chat)

- I wasn't the first to create images about melons and nick Mellion. And you got terrible sense of humor since your own avatar is a smiling melon with eyes.

- you act like a kid, I already told you and that topic is another proof of your childish behavior.

You should make some youtube video with that exact same title topic, you could become rich.

is truth all is idiot .

Unless someone can explain me with proof what get and send my pc on l2 login screen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Zt4WTvyvSQ&t=3s

about smartguard everyone know that Akumu is a scammer dude :D

every owner reporting him.

Such clickbait title :D. I'm honored !

- people who buy a lib without knowing what is inside is an idiot, since devs can insert whatever to drop/datamine (yeah all those accounts names+pass) your server and you will never know about it.

- changing class names and moving them is simply called "organization", there is no illuminati behind. That should be done on L2J since a long time but never did.

- you were asking (more or less idiots) questions 24h/24 (and whoever can connnect on the Discord to see old chat)

- I wasn't the first to create images about melons and nick Mellion. And you got terrible sense of humor since your own avatar is a smiling melon with eyes.

- you act like a kid, I already told you and that topic is another proof of your childish behavior.

You should make some youtube video with that exact same title topic, you could become rich.

Ok ok ok, but you call everyone idiots, every smartguard every l2-script customers idiots. what about that?

Edited by Mellion

Ok ok ok, but you call everyone idiots, every smartguard every l2-script customers idiots. what about that?

Mate, read again your OWN screenshot (and people can't say I try to control things), you will figure it by yourself.

I said exactly : "ppl are idiots if they buy java libs with possibly embedded backdoors", nothing more. If you try to find a secret meaning on that sentence, good luck but you lost.

So much drama... Long time I didn't see that, last time was L2JFrozen/aCis fanwars :D.

Edit : and if you bought it, yes, you're an idiot.

Edited by Tryskell

Mate, read again your OWN screenshot (and people can't say I try to control things), you will figure it by yourself.

I said exactly : "ppl are idiots if they buy java libs with possibly embedded backdoors", nothing more. If you try to find a secret meaning on that sentence, good luck but you lost.

So much drama... Long time I didn't see that, last time was L2JFrozen/aCis fanwars :D.

Edit : and if you bought it, yes, you're an idiot.

ahhh ok ok...

Edited by Mellion

First of all,there are proofs that Smartguard is a scam.A guy already posted skype logs/other guy proved that SmartCrypt is dogsh1t (Code included).

If u ask me,u are reading my message in a forum called maxCHEATERS and people advertise antibots.

In my opinion,it would be OK if l2devs themselves were selling some kind of protection like the captcha thing and not dogsh1t which u have no idea how exactly is working.

So much money wasted into the SmartGuard and Adr and not into developing...

If u didnt throw money into the protection and instead u were using it to hire a dev to fix ur files instead of using sharedpack or spam forums/skypes,it would be way better.

Blame community for using bots/leaving servers and not these stupid people who use sharedpacks and expect to milk from donations.

Edited by bravetobe

First of all,there are proofs that Smartguard is a scam.A guy already posted skype logs/other guy proved that SmartCrypt is dogsh1t (Code included).

If u ask me,u are reading my message in a forum called maxCHEATERS and people advertise antibots.

In my opinion,it would be OK if l2devs themselves were selling some kind of protection like the captcha thing and not dogsh1t which u have no idea how exactly is working.

So much money wasted into the SmartGuard and Adr and not into developing...

If u didnt throw money into the protection and instead u were using it to hire a dev to fix ur files instead of using sharedpack or spam forums/skypes,it would be way better.

Blame community for using bots/leaving servers and not these stupid people who use sharedpacks and expect to milk from donations.

100% agree with you !!!

what the fuck did I just read, naming is perfect at least on aCis

L2Object -> parent of everything (abstract, not an instance)

L2Playable -> parent of all playables (abstract, not an instance)

L2Character -> parent of all characters (abstract, not an instance)

L2Summon -> parent of all controllable pets (abstract, not an instance)

L2Npc -> parent of all passive Npcs (abstract, not an instance)

L2Attackable -> parent of all characters that can be attacked (abstract, not an instance)

L2PcInstance -> child of Playable (instantiable) 

L2MonsterInstance -> child of attackable (instantiable)

L2NpcInstance -> child of L2Npc (instantiable)

This name hierarchy exists since l2j and its genius, in contrast with the russian style "Player" which has nothing to do with project hierarchy and its just renamed as that as a simplistic amateur developer's POV