Looking For Auto Cp-Hp-Mp L2Damage

Подписаться на хорошую группу с хорошими программами для L2 бот, интерфейса и многого другого https://www.facebook.com/groups/41108438924869

9 /

Different programs for the game l2 bot, auto sp hp mp and not only sign sign and download and put like

So they talk about latest interface-ai if i am correct?. Isn't this require cash to acquire it,especially on latest ver?

Guy above said download program,but latest  ver couldn't be found correctly,what i mean is you can find it on internet free but not works properly,i downloaded from many links but i had gameguard error and noone worked.(speaking always for latest ver.)

So they talk about latest interface-ai if i am correct?. Isn't this require cash to acquire it,especially on latest ver?

Guy above said download program,but latest  ver couldn't be found correctly,what i mean is you can find it on internet free but not works properly,i downloaded from many links but i had gameguard error and noone worked.(speaking always for latest ver.)

free versions getting blocked very easy so on some months u wont see any working version

I have a version which works & I've found that version on Eddy's patch. Go download his patch and you will be fine very quick.

Cheers.

thank you for info,does this work on protected servers,right?

thank you for info,does this work on protected servers,right?

on some works on some not L2AutoTools works on 100% of servers with any kind of guard.

• 2 weeks later...

L2Damage has that on .menu =)) 

You dont need an script/bot to do that. Just use .menu auto pots down on menu and after you double click on them. 

eazy :D

You write on chat: .menu 

From that menu last option its Automatic Potions

Needs to show up as red after you click it. 

Double click on Mana Potion / Greater Healing Potion / Greater CP Potion and that it ... it will flash as SoulShots.

It doesnt save ... you will need to do so every time you login.

You write on chat: .menu 

From that menu last option its Automatic Potions

Needs to show up as red after you click it. 

Double click on Mana Potion / Greater Healing Potion / Greater CP Potion and that it ... it will flash as SoulShots.

It doesnt save ... you will need to do so every time you login.

Good but just go for interf.prgram easy and no install all time just once