Interface Programming

Hello guys!

I lost my last inter programming version 2.5.6 in my other computer..

Can give me url for download again please?

thanks in advanced, gl

Edited by Lightness

Hello guys!

thanks in advanced, gl

no

pro_gramming are scammers and not real authors, l2mod.ru vk.com/l2interface is real author, and l2autotools is continuing project 

Artem Nikolaevich is a scammer you are right about that but since i paid for it 1000 rubles i can give to any one that he ask w/o take any cash from them and u still flame me lmao

P.S he promised to me updates but he never answered on my personal messages on vk i saw also a lot of people got the same problem 0 replies so continue flaming me w/o reason there are people who bought your service cuz i suggested em but i wont tell any names cuz u are low in my eyes after that all flame.

proofs

9add664fb2054077b79f13da75145828.png

c91881f8349841879dcf55107003a182.png

Edited by Celestine

artem is the scammer

Like @MrPro say..

55e22246e297492ab85fe0c0c432c448.png

0 Answers to fix the issue but i fixed it by my self the issue so i never deal with that kind of person.

no

Artem Nikolaevich is a scammer you are right about that but since i paid for it 1000 rubles i can give to any one that he ask w/o take any cash from them and u still flame me lmao

P.S he promised to me updates but he never answered on my personal messages on vk i saw also a lot of people got the same problem 0 replies so continue flaming me w/o reason there are people who bought your service cuz i suggested em but i wont tell any names cuz u are low in my eyes after that all flame.

proofs

9add664fb2054077b79f13da75145828.png

c91881f8349841879dcf55107003a182.png

You give stolen version(that you have no relation of and that in reality is not working on most servers)  to people that were willing to pay for a working product and yet you say them that original product that im developing is free and everyone can get it.

And you think that there would be any further development if all things are free, you and your co'friends seems misunderstanding how thing's works .

GL on that , what you get in that is only that kind of low scammers who are interested only in fast income, nothing more.

Edited by L2AutoTools

Hello guys!

thanks in advanced, gl

i find 2 on google 

if can help you get it interface

You give stolen version(that you have no relation of and that in reality is not working on most servers)  to people that were willing to pay for a working product and yet you say them that original product that im developing is free and everyone can get it.

And you think that there would be any further development if all things are free, you and your co'friends seems misunderstanding how thing's works .

GL on that , what you get in that is only that kind of low scammers who are interested only in fast income, nothing more.

you always flaming me i paid for something that i got scammed okay i get it but since i paid i give it free to ppl maybe yours works but since many ppl not playing any of those russian svrs you linked.. and they want it for simple European servers but nvm. thats all lets end this story here

like your partners already scam us from l2mod.ru

we paid for the old interface and never worked

and what you do? you continue sell..

is not your fault but since you contiue the work you are part of them:)

Edited by Jyabura

like your partners already scam us from l2mod.ru

we paid for the old interface and never worked

and what you do? you continue sell..

is not your fault but since you contiue the work you are part of them:)

Unfortunately i have no access to old site l2mod.ru, as same with vk.com/l2Interface, as main Author Respect has fully abandoned project, i cant even check who were the old clients.

L2Autotools product is new redistribution it has different approach to accessing game and what you have payed(for old) cant fully cover the amount of work it was given to new product, but i can offer % price reduction .

Edited by L2AutoTools

Unfortunately i have no access to old site l2mod.ru, as same with vk.com/l2Interface, as main Author Respect has fully abandoned project, i cant even check who were the old clients.

L2Autotools product is new redistribution it has different approach to accessing game and what you have payed(for old) cant fully cover the amount of work it was given to new product, but i can offer % price reduction .

tbh  to my friend u said it's lifetime and after u said it's monthly

what is going on? you change your mind every few days? :D

about your support i dont have words you supossed to support your clients

not to tell em if not working it's not your problem so tell me if im wrong there too now.

and btw im not attacking you right now i just waiting to see what kind of excuse you will find to tell me :)

also to some people u say it cost 100$ and to some u say it cost 20-25$ something is strange there..

tbh  to my friend u said it's lifetime and after u said it's monthly

what is going on? you change your mind every few days? :D

about your support i dont have words you supossed to support your clients

not to tell em if not working it's not your problem so tell me if im wrong there too now.

and btw im not attacking you right now i just waiting to see what kind of excuse you will find to tell me :)

also to some people u say it cost 100$ and to some u say it cost 20-25$ something is strange there..

I don't discuss private messages with those who have no relations to them. You took some content from private conversation and again trying to accuse me in something.

I give full info to your friend, about what product he get for month and for lifetime, its different things. And as far as i get he wanted to have bot feature in L2Destiny server, where protection is made on Kernel level, that even adrenaline doesn't work, your friend think all is cheap and almost free.

I said to noone that software itself cost 100$, in fact new functionality for their personal needs cost the price that i put, if they want they can always find different person to make the work(maybe like you who only talk gibberish and have 0 skills to offer), in reality they wont find anyone.

Edited by L2AutoTools

access or not you was worked with them and since I buy that interface sh1t it never work and I never had support and it was before 1-2 years when I bought and then you appear and say that interfaceAI is updated

so you are part of them since you continue work on it you should give support to old interface and the ppl who got scammed..

i dont need any price reduction like is important since you will ask me like 100$ for that :)

Edited by Jyabura