Wtb L2Destiny.ws Adrenaline Scripts

aliosa

probably dont exist this "special bot" so nvm xD

Yep, it exists. My cp leader is already boting on destiny..but it cannot give me that file for bypass the protection because is binded to his ip..

Yep, it exists. My cp leader is already boting on destiny..but it cannot give me that file for bypass the protection because is binded to his ip..

you cp leader use it, and you need ask where buy it here? Why dont ask to him? xD

you cp leader use it, and you need ask where buy it here? Why dont ask to him? xD

He didn't told me.

Some bussines with that guy..i dont know, but the real fact is that...he's botting...

Hmm, probably is russian bot so gl for search it :(

u know why we dont sell it?

since when we start sell it, sguard will block it, this is only bot what u can using for script and other setings ;)

i made this bot at 2k14 and still working, so me have 100% for boting at every serber 

Edited by AchYlek

u know why we dont sell it?

since when we start sell it, sguard will block it, this is only bot what u can using for script and other setings ;)

i made this bot at 2k14 and still working, so me have 100% for boting at every serber 

gimme bot and go duo retard