Scammer (Θα Σπασω Κουπες)

Mellion

You paid half price for a code that works in l2j , pay another 15 for adaption to acis.

Sounds legit i don't see any scam.

With a small glance someone already found bug on the code, and it was a proof that it was a not tested scam

With a small glance someone already found bug on the code, and it was a proof that it was a not tested scam

Developers work for like 15-20$/hour and the fact he did some mistakes on the code doesn't make him scammer.

I bet the code took like 1-1:30 hours to be done and if the deal was for 30$ total then user who made the report should pay rest money for the adaption and fixes.

Everyone make mistakes and you should accept this.

[GR] den eiksera oti den prepei na leo tin gnomi mou...

otan steposes ta 25E mou eitane kala. ego fteo pou ekana delete to report tote

me to event..

aJJgMVi.jpg

Edited by tazerman2

Everyone make mistakes and you should accept this.

true.

Developers work for like 15-20$/hour and the fact he did some mistakes on the code doesn't make him scammer.

I bet the code took like 1-1:30 hours to be done and if the deal was for 30$ total then user who made the report should pay rest money for the adaption and fixes.

rly dude? so, if you deal with me 500E for a code and finally i get it , it may coded in another project with bugs inside and i should pay you more to fix these bugs + the adaption to my project?

What a shame, I thought it doesn't work that way

WTF PEOPLE

Edited by melron

true.

rly dude? so, if you deal with me 500E for a code and finally i get it , it may coded in another project with bugs inside and i should pay you more to fix these bugs + the adaption to my project?

What a shame, I thought it doesn't work that way

WTF PEOPLE

if the deal was for 500E and you paid 250 , you would probably need to pay extra for adapt and fixes 

if the deal was for 500E and you paid 250 , you would probably need to pay extra for adapt and fixes

When you got a paid you have to finish the request like it must...how difficult was to join with team and change imports? It take no longer than 20 sec

When you got a paid you have to finish the request like it must...how difficult was to join with team and change imports? It take no longer than 20 sec

cool story m8

I copy pasted in l2j and works fine. Idk in acis how u make a grandboss what files u adjust. thats why u only paid 15 out of 30