[Thread] Moving Server From Old L2J H5 To New L2J H5

howdoyouturn69

Question

Greetings to all.

Recently I made the decision to move my old H5 server to the new "master" one available on L2J, However, a few error has appear  :?: , when try to put my customization environment, which is made by this list:

1 - Auto Announcement: handle auto announcement over the server, 

2 - Event Manager: handle faenor events like GlitteringMedals, L2Day, MasterOfEnchanting, Valentines, etc...

3 - Services Manager: main NPC which handle Buffer, Gatekeeper, Shops, Clan, Warehouse, Dyes, the list is endless

4 - Subclass Stack Manager: handle substack system

5 - Tattoo's Workings: xml fix for tatoo been wearables, non stacking with other armors and workings stats.

6 - Custom Mob+Drop: custom spawnlist, custom drop, custom npc definition, etc...

7 - Trader Zone: giran harbor with delimiter npc for trader zone, a few edited htmls and more...

8 - SQL Fixing: including autorestart, city guards enhancer, more custom item drops, etc...

9 - Vote Reminder: a screaming npc in each town, obvious

10-Delevel Manager: obvious

11-Services Manager Premium: premium NPC for player that donate, more xml, more script, and so on...

12-Potion Stuff: stack pot system (swift, haste, mana drug, and so on).

And now the questions:  :crazy: 

1- Notice that entire Multisell format on L2J has changed, now is not allow the "id" attribute on "item" element, which forced me to change ALL multisell xml o the entire server. There is any better way to search and replace a pattern like <item id="1"> to <item>, and <item id="276"> to <item> as well, rather than manual style?  :think: 

2- Services manager, is a fork from Services Manager by Allen, work really good those lately year, but now is giving me headache, missing imports, tons of multisell to change "manually" to fit new xml format, endless pain. The XML can be fix soon or late in auto or manual mode, but on script matter, I have some missing imports, there is any fix from that Services Manager to new L2J H5 format? Here are some missing headers:

from com.l2jserver import L2DatabaseFactory
from com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.quest.jython import QuestJython as JQuest
from com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.base import Race - ¿Founded in: com.l2jserver.gameserver.enums?
from com.l2jserver.gameserver.datatables import SkillTable
from com.l2jserver.gameserver.datatables import SkillTreesData - ¿Founded in: com.l2jserver.gameserver.data.xml.impl?
from com.l2jserver.gameserver.datatables import ClanTable - ¿Founded in: com.l2jserver.gameserver.data.sql.impl?
from com.l2jserver.gameserver.datatables import CharTemplateTable
from com.l2jserver.gameserver.datatables import HennaTreeTable

3- Substack system, also work with a lot of script server side, it was a fork of By Allen once more, but again some import are missing and of course doesn't work under this new L2J H5 structure, any help?.  :roll: 

Basically:  :crazy: 

1- Missing import from Services Manager and Substack System

---

I hope get some help and answer from here, otherwise, I will need to forget the update, which is not what I'm looking.

I will use this thread to put all my doubt, waiting for some good soul to enlighten me...  :clap: 

Thanks to all :D

Edited by howdoyouturn69

4 answers to this question

I had almost same issues with the latest version of H5, I tried latest Freya and I'm about to finish my project. So I'm okay using this but I wanted some H5 Client features, maybe I'll find a way around like I did with everything.

Just so you know, it's already been years when they moved from SQL to XML. Dunno why you're explaining in some threads, that they did that "lately". 

It's more likely that you were using an old version which you haven't updated ever since. There are so many shares in the other section (http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/42-server-shares-files-l2j/), including some of your list too.

Just so you know, it's already been years when they moved from SQL to XML. Dunno why you're explaining in some threads, that they did that "lately". 

It's more likely that you were using an old version which you haven't updated ever since. There are so many shares in the other section (http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/42-server-shares-files-l2j/), including some of your list too.

Indeed for me is "lately", and for my server as well...

Can you be more specific under share? because most of "those shares" has the old format SQL based... I've already checked before ask, most of them, maybe missed the right one?