[C6]Patch By Eddy v4.5.7 NEW ! 2019-01-29

Message added by Psyancy

Dear members, please send a pm to eddyteh for the password. Do not make post requesting for password. And be patient if he don't reply back just wait.

• Like 58
  • Thanks 32
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 31

To avoid lag,spikes during mass pvp like siege etc.

Yep exactly.

are you running the game on a toaster? what the heck

Well my guess is yes , we all run on a toasters thats why we all trying to increase performanace>quality

• Like 1

Yep exactly.

Well my guess is yes , we all run on a toasters thats why we all trying to increase performanace>quality

wtf its 2017 i run league with max settings and l2 server and like 2 windows of l2 and i still get 200+ fps

how can a modern pc not handle a 2006 game

wtf its 2017 i run league with max settings and l2 server and like 2 windows of l2 and i still get 200+ fps

not all rich :(

Yes not all are rich. I have friends that their pc's are very low like 2 gb ram and dual core processor 2.2 / 2.3. So this kind of pathes are very useful.

if ur running 200 fps can u give ur pc info ? Cuz i rly dont think u have 200+ fps on servers with huge competition such as 3 sides with 5 pts in for example ant queen nest

if ur running 200 fps can u give ur pc info ? Cuz i rly dont think u have 200+ fps on servers with huge competition such as 3 sides with 5 pts in for example ant queen nest

at interlude u can get even more fps and dont need good pc 

at interlude u can get even more fps and dont need good pc

make some proofs before showing ur knowledge , if u gonna for example ( not advertising a server ) enter a server "ketrawars.net" in the middle of giran and if u will have more than 40+ fps , while looking at all the shops i will give u 40 euros.

make some proofs before showing ur knowledge , if u gonna for example ( not advertising a server ) enter a server "ketrawars.net" in the middle of giran and if u will have more than 40+ fps , while looking at all the shops i will give u 40 euros.

if  there are huge pvps you can just disable all the animations with one button if u know what i mean and u wont have any lags but even if u edit skill effects/animations u will win a little fps performance not a lot 

• Haha 1