I Need Your Opinion About Opening A Server In 2017

Hello ev1 , i had opening bfr some years some l2 servers .. and i wanna open again a new one ..

already i m working on it ...

What protection need these days..

I know ddos attacks was the problem and the boting ...

There is problem about secure of database?

What else?

Edited by Pamela32

this community is crazy. Why not just fucking answer and help him instead of making worthless comments? I would do so but i don't know much about l2 servers.

Then keep your mouth shut, they know what they're talking about

Then keep your mouth shut, they know what they're talking about

Stop making worthless comments, answer his question or get the fuck out of here and yea you rly should shut your mouth.

Edited by SwS

The problem is the community nowadays indeed. In order to make players join your server u must have something special since all servers are the same. However, even if u do this correctly , players will ask you to add the same features with rest servers since they can't get used to something new :( . I would suggest you to avoid opening a server if u are not 100% sure about it.

About protections and stuff, a server without an antibot protection might have more people than a server with antibot. Simply because noone (including myself) wants to farm at 2k17. In the other hand without an antibot u are gonna have stability issues since people is not using only bots. They use other 3rd party stuff too.

Forgive if i misspelled any words, im very bad at posting from phone.

The problem is the community nowadays indeed. In order to make players join your server u must have something special since all servers are the same. However, even if u do this correctly , players will ask you to add the same features with rest servers since they can't get used to something new :( . I would suggest you to avoid opening a server if u are not 100% sure about it.

About protections and stuff, a server without an antibot protection might have more people than a server with antibot. Simply because noone (including myself) wants to farm at 2k17. In the other hand without an antibot u are gonna have stability issues since people is not using only bots. They use other 3rd party stuff too.

Forgive if i misspelled any words, im very bad at posting from phone.

well i  m working on c6 with some cool ideas for me ... from classic client ...

one friend told me . about hackng  database is rly easy these days ... and that i m afraid ... i dont wanna spend much money and  get hacked ...

well i  m working on c6 with some cool ideas for me ... from classic client ...

one friend told me . about hackng  database is rly easy these days ... and that i m afraid ... i dont wanna spend much money and  get hacked ...

your friend working for anonymous?