Avve Thief!

xokito

I reported him some times, for shared shit in client dev section but then he talked to me private it was the funniest shit of my life.

a quote of whats been told to him "You are not a client dev, decrypting and encrypting wont make you also a client dev by meaning, accept the truth you're a joke."

for god he sell's random stuff from russian forums and the templates even of this logo can be found on internet and by the way he's for sure not a designer.

google the truth search this forum for reports that include him and you will find out that this guy used as excuses:

himself almost died.

half of hes family have problems or sick or dead.

girlfriend problems.

wont make you the job because f**k you thats why.

and propably will answer you if hes in the mood.

he bumps more topic in market than he is allowed to.

well the hammer is coming the question is when.

xokito

PM me on Skype for refound info - FOR BANNERS! You are already using logo on Your server!

IpotoniC

Check Your Skype for *.PSD file of Your LOGO :}

Scavengers: I can't care less about Your all-time hate.

Edited by aVVe

Calendar. Day 6

I finally got my logo =) . It was pointless as i said from the beginning to keep doing this but, there was no other way for mi to react after 2 months of delay with partial or 0 answering.

To clear somethings:

Am i happy for all of this? No.

Was the overall experience worth it? No.

Was my logo worth it? Hell yes! :")

Would i do it again? Hah. A BIG yes here. But 2 months sooner.

What about Ave? Ave is quality but there's a problem with time. If you're not in rush (like mi), then at the end you'll get your thing with no BIG harm. Else rip u.

Is he a scammer? No.

That's my last calendar report. I didn't liked it at all but i couldn't wait much longer. Baaai

PS: Mxc sta8erh a3ia, mporeite na pathsete to lock koumpaki.