L2Acp Concept

L2ACP  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think would be better

• An ACP where players can do basic account stuff, buy donation coins and spend them on items/enchants/augments (Would cost 30 euros per month)
    • An ACP that has the above but also an admin area where admins will be able to manage the server (restart,chat,jail,kick,ban) (Would cost 50-60 euros per month)
    • An ACP that has the above plus some custom features. (Would cost a one time purchase per feature + the previous monthly fee)
    • All of the above, but give the customer the choice to choose their package

[gr]to setara apo thn douleia opote to login den to exw testarei. Tha to dw otan paw spiti.

Update*

[gr]Sorry egw ekana to lathos. eixa 1 deutero fakelo me diaforetiko onoma gia system kai me to sigkekrimeno exw stin epifania ergasias sintomeusi kai etrexa ekinon kai egw ekana to ini apo to system den to ktlava. douilevi kanonika :)

[gr] αυτό πρόκειται να το πωλήσεις ; Προσωπικά θα ήθελα να βάλεις 2 τρόπο πληρωμής (sms) και vote reward απο hopzone topzone και κανα αλλο σαιτ ... 

[gr] nai den tha einai tsampa. Tha einai kapoio poso ton mhna. Tha mpei pithanotata paymentwall, kai vote reward se site pou exoun API opws hopzone, topzone, network klp

Ok a bit of an announcement.

The first version of the ACP will be available for purchase this Monday. (There is a change it will be ready before that)

It will support the following features

For players

• View inventory and player info
  • Register account
  • Change ingame password
  • Buy items for donate points
  • Player services (Change name, set nobless, reset pks, change sex) for donate points
  • Statistics (Top pvp, top pk, top time)
  • Individual vote reward system (Hopzone, Topzone, Network)
  • Automatic donate with paypal

For admins

• Set items sold in the store with enchants and count
  • Set reward for vote
  • Announce ingame
  • Punish players (Un)Ban acc, (Un)ban char, (Un)ban chat, Jail/Unjail
  • Give item with enchant and quantity to player
  • Set level

The features above are all the features with which the first version will be released.

There will only be one plan to choose.

In order to use it you have to pay 30 euros/month + 10 euros initial install.

Needless to say, if you stop paying the service is terminated.

(This will increase to 40 and 20 in the future)

What this buys you is a license to the ACP, hosting of the site on a OVH server, first line support to any issues and the ACP API which you will add to your server.

You will not get ANY website files. You will only point the DNS of your acp subdomain to my server.

The website and the api communicate with an securely encrypted connection (and content) and an api  key. (That way i have no server info of yours)

All you need to do on your side it to add this line in your Gameserver.java

WMnsErg.png

The system currently is made for aCis so if you are interested in buying for a different platform let me know so i can adapt it.

Updates

One of the main reasons the site will be on my end is updates. Every update cycle you will be able to just replace a jar file and the whole system will be updated.

All the updates are FREE no matter the features added (And i can tell you i have some very nice ones in mind http://i.imgur.com/Ipl2NYY.png)

Custom requests

In case of a custom request you need to provide a full description of the feature and i will give you a quote and an estimate for this.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Edited by .Elfocrash

Good luck with your sales, but my opinion is do not expect to make a lot of money from something like this :/

Wanna go into more detail about why? I'm very curious to know.

To be honest, im out of this for more than 4 years which means i don't know what people is willing to pay for. So, i might be wrong and this is going to work good for you.

However, the reasons i don't think this is going to have big success are the following:

i) It's too complicated to use. Server owners during the years removed the site-account-registration and made them auto-create because players were incapable to create an account and play. I guess something like this is going to look like integrals to them and let's face it, what's the reason of "playing" a game if are not logged in from its own client-platform?

ii) Most servers around in 2k17 are opened within 1day of work and their owners are probably new with the "i own a server" idea. This means that they are gonna miss from their server more basic things like an anti-bot, or even a proper dedicated machine (lol :P). So, choosing something like this over an anti-bot or something sounds extremely weird.

iii) Serious servers won't use something like this, because they simply don't need it and if they do, they are going to make one of their own (i haven't seen it somewhere yet).

My suggestion, make it l2dotnet exclusive only, and it might bring you more money than i would if u would sell it individually :)

P.S: It's not that i don't want this to success, im just trying to think it objectively and share my opinion with you. After all, that's the purpose of this topic, right? :)

el Γιατί κατά την γνώμη μου 40 ευρώ το μήνα είναι πολλά χρήματα... Απευθύνεται μόνο σε σερβερς με μεγάλη κοινότητα 1000+ ατόμων διότι μόνο αυτοί θα μπορούν να έχουν τόσα χρήματα να διαθέσουν επιπλέον για ένα account panel που στην ουσία θα μπορούσαν να έχουν με 40 ευρώ 1 και έξω... απλά το δικό σου έχει την ιδιότητα να τα δίνεις απευθείας τα πράγματα (Ε σιγά μικρό το κακο να μην είναι logged) ...

Nothing to resell right? :D Thanks appreciate the opinion.

I am not targeting this audience. I'm targeting the serious owners. If i sell 1 them i'm super happy.

I do not think it is complicated to use. Looks pretty straightforward workflow-wise.

l2dotnet is an opensource experimental project. I would never make something exclusive for it.

Appreciated opinion mate.

[gr]An gia kapoio server owner ta 40 euro ton mhna einai polla tote den apeuthinomai se auto to koino. Sta atoma kaneis lathos. Me 100-150 atoma on ta 40 eurw den einai tpt.

40 euro account panel one off den tha vreis pouthena. Tou rosou exei 250 one off kai tou scripts 400.

Mikro to kako na kaneis ton paixth na kanei logout kai login? Episis an ksereis oti enas paixths bottarei h cheatarei alla den eisai ekei na kanei ban, ti kaneis?

Euxaristw gia thn apopsh sou

[GR] Λέω ένα τελευταίο εγώ και την κάνω απο το ποστ για να μη στο χαλάσω. Αν θες να πετύχει κάτι τέτοιο και να πουλήσεις έστω λίγα κομμάτια, βάλε ότι χρειάζεται ένας admin για να δώσει donates. Κάτι τέτοιο θα ηταν 500 φόρες πιο χρήσιμο από όλο το υπόλοιπο που έχεις κάνει έως τώρα. Σκέψου να είσαι για καφέ, να σου έρθει μήνυμα στο σκαιπ ότι θέλει κάποιος donate και όταν πας σπίτι να σε πει "omg fail balance server i leave" και να χάσεις το donate. Ενω αν είχες κάτι τέτοιο, μέχρι και στο κατούρημα το βράδυ θα μπαίνεις να τσεκάρεις αν θέλει κανένας donate, και θα του τα δίνεις απ'το κινητό...:) Και μετά όντως 40 ευρω ειναι αρκετα καλη τιμη...

[GR] Λέω ένα τελευταίο εγώ και την κάνω απο το ποστ για να μη στο χαλάσω. Αν θες να πετύχει κάτι τέτοιο και να πουλήσεις έστω λίγα κομμάτια, βάλε ότι χρειάζεται ένας admin για να δώσει donates. Κάτι τέτοιο θα ηταν 500 φόρες πιο χρήσιμο από όλο το υπόλοιπο που έχεις κάνει έως τώρα. Σκέψου να είσαι για καφέ, να σου έρθει μήνυμα στο σκαιπ ότι θέλει κάποιος donate και όταν πας σπίτι να σε πει "omg fail balance server i leave" και να χάσεις το donate. Ενω αν είχες κάτι τέτοιο, μέχρι και στο κατούρημα το βράδυ θα μπαίνεις να τσεκάρεις αν θέλει κανένας donate, και θα του τα δίνεις απ'το κινητό... :) Και μετά όντως 40 ευρω ειναι αρκετα καλη τιμη...

[gr] Diavases ta features? Ekanes login na deis?

Uparxei idi kati tetoio kai exw ena oloklhro section me server managment gia admins apo to site (kinhto)

D6DQe0M.png

Edited by .Elfocrash

[gr] Diavases ta features? Ekanes login na deis?

Uparxei idi kati tetoio kai exw ena oloklhro section me server managment gia admins apo to site (kinhto)

5LMGNqY.png

[GR]

Ναι τα ειδα, μη τρελενεσαι χαχα :P Απλα αυτο ακριβως σου προτεινω...Κανε περισσοτερο focus σε αυτο το τομεα :)

Anyway, i am going to bed, καλη συνεχεια και οπως προανεφερα, καλη τυχη φιλε! ;)

Launch price reduced to 30/month.

I will be giving 1-2 free licenses for this.

Just PM me with your server topic and if i think it is good enough i will give you a free ACP license for 1 month.

You will not get ANY website files. You will only point the DNS of your acp subdomain to my server.

The website and the api communicate with an securely encrypted connection (and content) and an api  key. (That way i have no server info of yours)

So it looks like you will be able to record all account passwords, make fake donations etc. I doubt any big server could go for it.

So it looks like you will be able to record all account passwords, make fake donations etc. I doubt any big server could go for it.

Software as a service is a thing and that won't change.

Which i can't because there is extensive logging on the server side of things and every action is documented for safety reasons.

Fake donations cannot happen because you cannot fake a Paypal IPN and again servers have full control over it.

It is coded in such a safety-first way that i can do nothing that cannot be detected. I will also provide full source of the server side API to prove that to the owners.

The things you mentioned are illegal, and i am not a criminal. I'm a professional.

Server owners should worry more about storing passwords in SHA1 hashes which is the definition of non secured passwords.

Disclaimer: I CANNOT interact with ANY server without my action being recorded on the server's end WHATSOEVER.

The main reason why i cannot do any of this is because the admin permissions are set based on the access level of the account of the server.

Wt7qLys.png

Edited by .Elfocrash