Promo Movies For Your Project

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Evie Frye said:

All of them are shared on www.shareae.com 

I would list them one by one but why bother... 

Firstly - not all, secondly - for every video i used 3-4 projects, every promo video is unique (i don't use stock music and only 1 footage without any changes for 1 promo video). Payment for videos - payment for searchibg somethin good and unique+editing (not only text and placeholders)+rendertime+posteffects. And finally, if someone need something rly unique (3d elements/intros/ae project) i can make it for another price (the development of something like this takes 3-5 days and u will pay for 3-5 days of my work, but videos from 3-4 projects takes only 1 day for development (still unique, I did not see promo videos similar to mine in Lineage2). So. this is the choice of everyone, whether he wants to pay $ 50 for a video or 100-200 if in any case he gets a unique product that will not be used anywhere else.

3 hours ago, Evie Frye said:

All of them are shared on www.shareae.com 

I would list them one by one but why bother... 

And look at that:

This is a free project from 2016, now, look at this video:
https://vk.com/video-157859015_456239075
this video was developed by the chief Motion Designer of the Beyond. And his boss don't care about that, same music, effects, 0 changes.
And this is my video with this footage, which was created a year ago :

I never used 1 project for video and I spend about 1-2 hours of time selecting projects for each promo

• 4 months later...

Even if he is using shared templates he is investing time and creativity on those videos since he has to modify them and make them fit to customer needs so we all must give him that.

So even if I am not a fan of your promos, I wish you good luck with your services.

On 7/10/2018 at 1:52 PM, Frank said:

Even if he is using shared templates he is investing time and creativity on those videos since he has to modify them and make them fit to customer needs so we all must give him that.

So even if I am not a fan of your promos, I wish you good luck with your services.

thank you) and about templates, if i using something, this is are unique projects without duplicates, this is a time for searching 3,4 footages for certain direction, design and etc and editing them (effects, duration, colors), plus add some 3d elements from other program made by me without templates, plus time for searching background music (about 30-60 min)

• 3 weeks later...

Very nice, i will disagree with people that say "shared videos, shared templates".

When you see on the topic Standart promo video 1-2 min: 40-55$.

What do you expect? a Disnay animator to make a unique - just for you video with 100 custom effects?, pay 500-1000 dollars and then request that.

Fcking cheapies.

On 8/2/2018 at 10:33 AM, SQL Developer said:

Very nice, i will disagree with people that say "shared videos, shared templates".

When you see on the topic Standart promo video 1-2 min: 40-55$.

What do you expect? a Disnay animator to make a unique - just for you video with 100 custom effects?, pay 500-1000 dollars and then request that.

Fcking cheapies.

I can make cgi-video with a lot of effects in 3d with realistic visualization, but yes, it's a different price

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Kara` said:

You decided to RIP the whole www.shareae.com ? At least give credits to the owners.

Try to do something like this for free, by the way, only for searching material for the video, I spent about 4 hours+compiling/editing (about 6 hours, cuz a lot of moments are not a templates or footages)+render time(1.5+1+1.5+0.5+.05=5 hours) - 4+6+5=15 hours for 1 video and about 3 hours for short version. 18 hours (+fixes) for 40$ is too much?

11 minutes ago, devaltor said:

Try to do something like this for free, by the way, only for searching material for the video, I spent about 4 hours+compiling/editing (about 6 hours, cuz a lot of moments are not a templates or footages)+render time(1.5+1+1.5+0.5+.05=5 hours) - 4+6+5=15 hours for 1 video and about 3 hours for short version. 18 hours (+fixes) for 40$ is too much?

Still you don't have the right to re-sell templates of others. I would love to give your topic to a hiveworkshop owner and explain him that you re-sell his work cause you spend 5 hours compile it. 

Also the fact that your PC is damn shit its not a customer problem. A normal AE template in my "decent" PC needs 30 min how you end up 18 hours idk, 18 hours render using GPU in AE mean that you use 1 core , 1 GB ram and PC of 1998 so stop the bullshit. At least write in your title that you re-sell others work from shareae.com else ill simply report it.