L2 Private Serber Dictionary

Dictionary time everybody.

Description: This is the worldwide accepted dictionary only for private serber section. Before you enter a Private Serber Topic it's very important to know their language, to avoid misunderstandings and conflicts. 

Word         |        Real Meaning

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serber: A private server that is a joke. "no chain word for mi"

Unique:  Same shit, different "serber" name.

Stable: Paying the players to play my "unique" crap.

Serious: 10 pages of hate comments cause of my "stable" serber and having immature behavior with monkey iq.

Java: Basically if your serber is java, it's trash but 99.9% of the serbers are java. Only "serious" guys will talk about java is the reason they failed.

Hard work: Changing numbers at configs and c/p code in "java".

Balance: After "hard work" we changed a couple more numbers at xmls.

Update: Perfect "balance" here. We also added new awesomely c/pasted weapon.

Grand Opening: Grand Closing in 7 days with the "updates".

Features: C/p top/down lists before "grand opening", presenting the changed numbers and farm areas with 50 mobs that the admin himself spawned.

New Season: After 38 re-openings in less than a month, a new Era comes with new "features" cause the last 37 openings needed to fail in order for the 38th to succeed.

Developer: Developer is someone that can download a compiled pack and open a serber while asking how to open ports. A good developer is someone that has more than 10 "new seasons".

Newbie: You are newbie when you open your server for the first time, every single one is a "developer".

Pro: Is someone that has more than 10 years opening serbers, has decent coding skills but c/ped everything that has done when he was "newbie" cause he is too lazy to actually create something.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now let's see what experience quality private serbers are offering from the worst to the best (It's very important to notice the difference). Here's the whole list of an uncountable number of features.

• PvP: Spamming 1 button for 15 mins with having infinite mana and if you die, there is a resurrection skill that resurrects all your clan instantly.
  • Farm: Spamming the same button as you do at PvP in order to get coins that you need to buy.... mmmh... Forget it, admin decided to give all items free and max level.
  • Bot: Bots is a must have feature. If bots had intelligence they would execute themselves in order to stop playing.

That's their experience quality, now i'm not gonna talk about meaning or purpose to play because that's a hardcore joke. But i want to make this topic useful for me also so i want to ask my question:

What if you find a server, that is offering quality greater than the most current MMOs, a solid purpose to play everyday and meaning that it's not possible to fully understand.

What if, then? =)

P.S: Bored to write more, let me know words that i missed.. 

Edited by IpotoniC

What is the meaning of this topic really?

There isn't and hasn't been any perfect Lineage 2 project other than the old off servers.The classic off servers right now are successful too,but thats only because people miss the "old times" ,the time when people had fun on L2 with their clans or the community there was at that time,and they feel nostalgic.

Don't forget,that a lot of people played lineage2 as their main and first MMORPG and they grew up with it.

Every other project has its flaws.Whether that is PVPing,Olympiad,Balance,Botting,Corruption,Population,or anything else.

And to answer your question.Nothing would happen.At one point you'll get bored.That can't be changed no matter the "purpose" of that server is.

What is the meaning of this topic really?

There isn't and hasn't been any perfect Lineage 2 project other than the old off servers.The classic off servers right now are successful too,but thats only because people miss the "old times" ,the time when people had fun on L2 with their clans or the community there was at that time,and they feel nostalgic.

Don't forget,that a lot of people played lineage2 as their main and first MMORPG and they grew up with it.

Every other project has its flaws.Whether that is PVPing,Olympiad,Balance,Botting,Corruption,Population,or anything else.

And to answer your question.Nothing would happen. At one point you'll get bored. That can't be changed no matter the "purpose" of that server is.

There's a deeper meaning, believe me.

I know people are still playing lineage 2 because of the old times. That utopian old times that exists only to your brain as utopian cause everything has changed. The only difference is that l2 back then was Something new, it had meaning.. It had fun. It was big.

After a decade and more, every single private serber is opening the same exact thing, But with waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay worst quality. Negative quality not even close to 0.

Is it only me that find pathetic, when seeing others talking about if a private serber is good to take as criterias:

• If it is corrupted?
  • If admin gives free items to clans?
  • If the admin is troll that has opened 35 billion serbers?
  • If it homemade?
  • If bots are free?
  • If it's copypasted?

I'm talking about quality. But you probably see them as chinese. Standards are becoming lower and lower. Everybody is in the same hole 50 feet underground thinking if they dig a little bit more they will find gold.

P.S: Nothing has happened, plus you can get bored living so your answer is pointless. But, you'll change your mind when the time comes.

Edited by IpotoniC

There's a deeper meaning, believe me.

I know people are still playing lineage 2 because of the old times. That utopian old times that exists only to your brain as utopian cause everything has changed. The only difference is that l2 back then was Something new, it had meaning.. It had fun. It was big.

After a decade and more, every single private serber is opening the same exact thing, But with waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay worst quality. Negative quality not even close to 0.

Is it only me that find pathetic, when seeing others talking about if a private serber is good to take as criterias:

• If it is corrupted?
  • If admin gives free items to clans?
  • If the admin is troll that has opened 35 billion serbers?
  • If it homemade?
  • If bots are free?
  • If it's copypasted?

I'm talking about quality. But you probably see them as chinese. Standards are becoming lower and lower. Everybody is in the same hole 50 feet underground thinking if they dig a little bit more they will find gold.

P.S: Nothing has happened, plus you can get bored living so your answer is pointless. But, you'll change your mind when the time comes.

Yeah,u keep talking about your opinion and deny everything others say. You keep saying what people "think",and make them look like fools,while u try to make yourself look better on a dead forum,talking about what people demand or want to know in order to decide to play on a private server, on a dead MMORPG. You cant expect a high quality server from a person or a small team.Maybe a mediocre one.

You better change your mindset,as you look overconfident on criticizing others,rather than looking at yourself,making topics like these,for no real purpose.

Edited by seidus

Yeah,u keep talking about your opinion and deny everything others say. You keep saying what people "think",and make them look like fools,while u try to make yourself look better on a dead forum,talking about what people demand or want to know in order to decide to play on a private server, on a dead MMORPG. You cant expect a high quality server from a person or a small team.Maybe a mediocre one.

You better change your mindset,as you look overconfident on criticizing others,rather than looking at yourself,making topics like these,for no real purpose.

Hah, if you only knew...

d/w, you'll change your mind when the time comes.