Lf Classic Server

Kraha

Hi,

I'm looking for any classic server (1.5 or 2.0) and for now i'm just seeing that here are only two adult project, i mean l2classic.club and l2red.net. What you can say about this two project? About admins, online, community, economy, files etc? Which one will be better? I was playing half year ago on classic.club and there was been a lot of fun, so i'm looking for another try to classic. Maybe you can adv any other server?

Regards

imo if you want to play classic free go for l2classic.club,its the most populated server.l2red is new populated but dont know what will happen when several month pass or if classicclub go for 2.0patch

after 2-3 months L2Red.net will update to 2.0  as they announced on site. I really doubt u will see real classic 2.0 on club when they dont have even full 1.5 .

It is better you test both and compare

I was been playing at classic.club ans there was a lot of players and full of fun, no problems to pick a party etc. But that was a year ago. And l2red is pretty new server so maybe there will be similar like year ago at classic.club. still dobt know which one to choose

after 2-3 months L2Red.net will update to 2.0  as they announced on site. I really doubt u will see real classic 2.0 on club when they dont have even full 1.5 .

"they"

:dat:

"they"

:dat:

Your reply don't give anything here.

Anyone have any advise here?

Edit: Sorry, now i know what you mean. So L2Red is Dex. So it's been lil shitty i quess

Edited by Kraha

Your reply don't give anything here.

Anyone have any advise here?

Edit: Sorry, now i know what you mean. So L2Red is Dex. So it's been lil shitty i quess

To be honest I wasn't really following it too much, but "red = dex" turned into some sort of meme. They may not be the same group of people at all  ;D

l2red is just test seber of dex, they dont want fail so they made another name and fixing files 

soon will be dex classic with fixed files ;D 

l2red is just test seber of dex, they dont want fail so they made another name and fixing files 

soon will be dex classic with fixed files ;D

and humans live on mars .... funny not

l2 red 1.5 version full of bugs and  already dead.  go classic club better or official even better

this is what i was think about this project. I was trying to rerol at classic.club but alone and without dualbox is too difficult

You just need to test and see where you have fun . Words like joke , fail etc comes from persons that dont play on any of the servers . There are just 2 classic srv private  yet the only words we see are bad words. 

Retail is the best choice  . Depending what you want . 

You just need to test and see where you have fun . Words like joke , fail etc comes from persons that dont play on any of the servers . There are just 2 classic srv private  yet the only words we see are bad words. 

Retail is the best choice  . Depending what you want . 

I was playing on classic.club 11 months ago, and there was been a multi fun, but now i trying to play alone (last time we were in 4 person so we dont need more to have fun, a lot of pvp, rb etc) and alone i cant do to much,