Scammer Trying To Exchange With Me Shared Shit

Dan7E2

I don't care i am better then you anyway, and don't tell me you sell support, you ware trying to sell to one of my clients preconfigured acis server. I ask all my clients who they speak before me and one of them told me that you ware trying to sell him acis pre-made server for 80 euro

Jaja you got a ton of clients...and last time you asked me to fix l2tales pack cause you didnt had time or not the right skills and if you are better than me lets open tests servers we will see who is right or not :D

Jaja you got a ton of clients...and last time you asked me to fix l2tales pack cause you didnt had time or not the right skills and if you are better than me lets open tests servers we will see who is right or not :D

yes, because i have too many clients, and i wanted to do you a favor, but looks like you do not appreciate

yes, because i have too many clients, and i wanted to do you a favor, but looks like you do not appreciate

Nono i still waiting the txt you never send me just asked me how much will cost and that you wanted some % of this work..just a question its nothing without the bugs needs to be fixed in a txt or even with a good description how i can told you a price?come on let the brain work before money comes

This guy will never scam me, i am smart enough, i just want report him for the things he claim

Smart people don't try to sell shit files..

We all here call you scammer but I don't know why Maxtor do nothing...

Oh God,Dan reporting someone because he tried to trade him something shared,like his Files are pure mastery... Im loling everytime i see a retarded topic from you,this guy should not be banned,but deleted from the planet!

Ok... Keep your hate For YOU , i don't really care about your worthless opinion, i just reporter That guy who claim That he give me Voldemort acp For which he payd 250 euro , and His acp is shared and he don't Even know how to setup it well...

Smart people don't try to sell shit files..

We all here call you scammer but I don't know why Maxtor do nothing...

They call me scammer without Any Proff , is all hate, before YOU follow What people Say, YOU Should add me on Skype , so i can show YOU MY work and maybe YOU will change your mind

131312 people say dan7e2 scam someone ,

@reborn12 i will  believe him works. my friends  know him. got him supports, 

@Baggos one of best private project owner , i thanks him too.

after;

first of all i dont know this panel shared or others 

second , i am customer of this Demort & Vanganth.

third and last , look of the my registered date ;) i have never scam someone NEVER.

AND  someone never say my name like scam , we can make a poll and we will see.

i never touch someone or others. 

i give good posts to someone only. 

sorry for the my bad english.

I am selling my own server that i made, and he try to sell a shared acp which "cost 250 euro*

you selling fail frozen cadmus files with a lot of bugs.  :not bad:

gonna close this drama topic until Maxtor or Mods to take serious action.

you people are damn sick on 2017 lol.. :facepalm: