Feedback For L2Topzone

Hi, I would like to share my unpleasant experience with l2topzone staff and give them negative feedback.

It all started when I placed my server on their top list. I did as they "commanded" placed the vote button on the main page, but then the fun started.

So I got the message that my site is not LIneage 2 site, when we have been one of the most old lineage servers 10+ years old - iA Gaming http://www.iagaming.net/. (THIS IS NOT THE SITE THAT I PLACED ON THEIR SITE). The reason he said that was because we were using "strange links and downloads". Only links in our website were registration link that links to a secure server in order to register, and our downloads were - installer for the client. Anyways, the glorious "xzone" staff member claimed he will not approve the server because:

0U8OA8N.png

not lineage site? Wtf is wrong with you dude. Anyways.

The following - WE MADE ABSOLUTE NEW JAVAF*G style website and made whole section "VOTE FOR US", placed their button there. The section was below Welcome message, and to see it you had to scroll around 1 centimeter to see it. 

Guess what? Dear "xzone" wrote me a message again. 

vAruwkO.png

So, he is saying, WHOLE SECTION is not enough?

My following answer was a bunch of list of current popular lineage sites WHO DO NOT EVEN HAVE THE VOTE BUTTON THERE. He answered me:

JPjGwV2.png

So, you let other servers go into "test mode" and "stuff", but you do not approve us when we have whole BIG section for it? Ok.

So we ended up placing the button IN TOP OF THE SITE.

He approved me! Wow! He couldn't approve me as test server or whatever and insisted me to follow his dumb rules.

Anyway, later I bought premium too. 

Guess what, he just recently deleted my server for no reason stated. he just wrote me "my server got deactivated".

Anyways my conclusion is,

I hope you do not have such issues, and some of you might see it as not an issue, but staff being dickhe*ads are not helping either. I just hope you do not waste money on their site, there are bunch of other sites to do that.

• 2 weeks later...

You server was remove from our website because you also removed our vote code from your junk website, as rules say "9. Main condition for approval on l2topzone.com is our vote code. This code must be added on your website in a visible location..REMOVAL of the L2topzone vote code will remove your site from the list."

So can you please tell me why you are crying in this forum?