Pro Coder ?

Pro coder or not, let's be honest, you wouldn't have any of those features that you have in your pack if not him.

Please  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:

Pro coder or not, let's be honest, you wouldn't have any of those features that you have in your pack if not him.

I bet this guy is sorin, english skills revealed him :)) 

Yeah damn right i'm sorin from ro.

kaip fakenui su hadinka sekasi?

On topic -> man, stop bullshitting others. You're no better than the ones you're flaming.

You have amazing fucking package protection right here:
http://prnt.sc/ekp2j3

Sincerely, you talk about others, but it seems you're pro coder and selling that shit for 700euros :D Amazing man, great marketing

Edited by Pleyne

On topic -> man, stop bullshitting others. You're no better than the ones you're flaming.

Sincerely, you talk about others, but it seems you're pro coder and selling that shit for 700euros :D Amazing man, great marketing

thats why 80% of eu serbers runing at fandc :( anyway flaming 2k14 code vs 2k17, its mucho braindead 

no sound in ur vid.

kappa

idk how add music w/o reupload again video ;D

Edited by AchYlek

thats why 80% of eu serbers runing at fandc :( anyway flaming 2k14 code vs 2k17, its mucho braindead 

idk how add music w/o reupload again video ;D

Let's be honest, he didin't proceed nowhere, it doesn't matter if it's 2k17 or 2k20, until he doesn't find leaked proper protection, claww will stay claww with shitty protection of files.

Edited by Pleyne

Let's be honest, he didin't proceed nowhere, it doesn't matter if it's 2k17 or 2k20, until he doesn't find leaked proper protection, claww will stay claww with shitty protection of files.

you know what is funny?

this. 

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/210649-l2lionnal2apocalyps-files/?do=findComment&comment=2604491

Do you know the purpose of topic? It wasn't about buying files, it was created with intention to find who leaked that shit.

Thanks for consideration tho, i'm out of this bullshit topic.

This was made in 2012 when you were playing with NPCs HTMLs, for your knowledge my last protection was with verification through my website.

So my codes are evolving but yours are still copy/paste as i can see in 2017 :))

This was made in 2012 when you were playing with NPCs HTMLs, for your knowledge my last protection was with verification through my website.

So my codes are evolving but yours are still copy/paste as i can see in 2017 :))

You should maybe restrain your feelings if you used the same exact code, being 2012, 2010 or earlier. I don't know anything about your animosity regarding the dude, but it doesn't deserve you, both as a human being (insulting other people on a public thread for no specific reason - could be understable if you were scammed) and as a coder (you basically self-claim you were a "pro coder" in 2012 - launching a big "?" regarding all your work of this period).

Developing is a permanent study, you learn every year (month) new technics, JDK method/classes and shortcuts. People learn to code on different timeline, it's fine if you begun to code earlier but I don't see a reason to bully people who begin to code, or begun to code after you (until, maybe, they claim to be the smartest - still, I believe everything is paid at due price on time).

Developing begins by copy-paste (generally, crappy customs and crappy protection), begins by asking what is a NPE,... It's perfectly normal and fine.

Tbh, the whole thread is a simple vendetta towards a single dude than almost none knows (no offense), so I don't really understand the meaning of it. Should be closed and author warned, imho.

Edited by Tryskell

You should maybe restrain your feelings if you used the same exact code, being 2012, 2010 or earlier. I don't know anything about your animosity regarding the dude, but it doesn't deserve you, both as a human being (insulting other people on a public thread for no specific reason - could be understable if you were scammed) and as a coder (you basically self-claim you were a "pro coder" in 2012 - launching a big "?" regarding all your work of this period).

Developing is a permanent study, you learn every year (month) new technics, JDK method/classes and shortcuts. People learn to code on different timeline, it's fine if you begun to code earlier but I don't see a reason to bully people who begin to code, or begun to code after you (until, maybe, they claim to be the smartest - still, I believe everything is paid at due price on time).

Developing begins by copy-paste (generally, crappy customs and crappy protection), begins by asking what is a NPE,... It's perfectly normal and fine.

Tbh, the whole thread is a simple vendetta towards a single dude than almost none knows (no offense), so I don't really understand the meaning of it. Should be closed and author warned, imho.

nice guy.-