Question About Castledata.txt Settings

MimisK

Question

We know exactly what do these parameters?

residence_grade = 2
difficulty level ?

tax_rate = 15
Maximum tax rate ?

tax_sysget_rate = 40
Something about with parent castle ?

tribute_rate = 0

I have seen many different files. We know the initial values?

Thanks for help! 
Edited by MimisK

4 answers to this question

I see now castle data from C1. 

if my thinking is correct : 

tax_rate is the maximum tax. 
tax_sysget_rate goes to system 
and tribute_rate goes to parent castle. 

Aden Castle has tribute rate 0. And of course parent_castle is 0. 

We know exactly what do these parameters?

residence_grade = 2

difficulty level ?

tax_rate = 15

Maximum tax rate ?

tax_sysget_rate = 40

tribute_rate = 0

I have seen many different files. We know the initial values?

Thanks for help!

tax_rate is the rate of tax added to an item when a player who doesn't belong at your clan pays when bying (weapons/grocery/armors etc.) from your city (adena % rate from full price.example 100adena weapon+10%tax=110 adena).

tax_sysget_rate a rate of castle taxes's incomes to be received by the leader

residence_grade is the grade of items that can be given,the more the rate the more and better items can be given.for example siegable clan halls has lower rate wich they give some help items(ex.2 scrol of escape or some clan hall shield),but some castle has high wich can give full support buff or high scrolls etc.(more scrolls escape and res etc.). Basically the better items and more the castle/clan hall trader gives

tribute_rate: a percentage rate that should be deposited by leader in castle's vault for tax and seeds he needs to pay.

Edited by 404BrainNotFound

tax_rate is the rate of tax added to an item when a player who doesn't belong at your clan pays when bying (weapons/grocery/armors etc.) from your city (adena % rate from full price.example 100adena weapon+10%tax=110 adena).

tax_sysget_rate a rate of castle taxes's incomes to be received by the leader

residence_grade is the grade of items that can be given,the more the rate the more and better items can be given.for example siegable clan halls has lower rate wich they give some help items(ex.2 scrol of escape or some clan hall shield),but some castle has high wich can give full support buff or high scrolls etc.(more scrolls escape and res etc.). Basically the better items and more the castle/clan hall trader gives

tribute_rate: a percentage rate that should be deposited by leader in castle's vault for tax and seeds he needs to pay.

404BrainNotFound thanks for your response. 

I tried with the leader who has the castle to buy eg gemstones and normally pays that tax. In c1 server. 

I'll try with the other parameters and write the results.

404BrainNotFound thanks for your response. 

I tried with the leader who has the castle to buy eg gemstones and normally pays that tax. In c1 server. 

I'll try with the other parameters and write the results.

If i could find some time,i may be able to make an explation about most of these parameters from more scripts ,so they can be cleared,meanings and what they do.