Modify / Create Skills L2

I would like to know if anyone has any tutorial to modify / create abilities for L2 IL ..

Check here

In this guide he teaches only to adapt the skill of h5 etc to IL does not teach to edit / create skills for IL ..

you can contact him and he will tell you how / etc

you need to create the 3d model of the skill, the animation, the textures and import it in ir client and server

please stop trying to 'help' people you are making it worse

In this guide he teaches only to adapt the skill of h5 etc to IL does not teach to edit / create skills for IL ..

its the same as 'creating' a new skill

i bet you that you didnt even read or follow through

he wants to create new skills not get rdy skills from otjer clients..

theres a reason why you are -7 rep because you flood this forum with a endless stream of retarded comments

by using simple logic you can understand that the CONCEPT of skill adaptation can be applied to skill creation

theres a reason why you are -7 rep because you flood this forum with a endless stream of retarded comments

by using simple logic you can understand that the CONCEPT of skill adaptation can be applied to skill creation

it was -9 because of the retard accessdenied :) and then got +2 from some shares ive done :)

also its easier to create a new skill rather than change a ready one :)

it was -9 because of the retard accessdenied :) and then got +2 from some shares ive done :)

if i can give -rep, i will give u also for some topics 

i decided to read mxc one last time before i go to sleep at 2 25 in the morning when i stumbled across this bundle of idiocy

i will be haunted by how someone can be this fucking dumb and still be able to use the internet