Hack Phx Or Other Hack

So i cant find any hack ?

you can't hack l2 anymore,only thing you can do via phx is to augment script or spam infinite or send laggy packets such dropable adenas or buffs packets and dupe via prosecc hack and login packet,scripts not work anymore,but you can use the above things only in case server is unprotected wich has low possibilities to be in 2k17.But the thing is that eben shared serbers got protect nowadays to many things.Anyway if you need it for h5,Gf, or Il pm me,i can upload and give you link.

Ehh im sad:( its 2017 and i think this game is old so its imbosible is not any hack for this

Old game yes, but those "hacks" you are asking for are older

im playing on intelude server cygus faction i looking for cheats for interlude server

Im not sure if u can find any...Like i said above, its 2k17...Lineage file are getting improved day by day (kinda slow, but still its a progress) and on the other hand, cheats and hacks are behind.

Best case scenario, u can find a working bot, but i can't help you on this since i haven't play c6 for a decade

im playing on intelude server cygus faction i looking for cheats for interlude server

if serber works bot then do automatic kill res your two different chars for adena/rewards. if not bot works then you can do nothin but just play normally :P

So,where can i get free bot and safety;p And i no  want get ban;p

1st check if server has protect,you can google for cracked adrenaline or things like this.Or try prem one,its not that expensive,just confirm that serber is unprotected