Farming Areas/custom Armors And Weapons - Wich Ones You Prefer?

Hello guys, im just curious about this since i've been playing L2 for years and there's a whole map to explore along with tons of features to implement.

So i wanna know your opinions?

Thank you so much! :)

In order to say what we prefer, you should be more specific about this. For example, i don't like custom armors in a High Five server, but i do like them in an interlude server. All features i like are really dependent with server client/rates. 

Hello guys, im just curious about this since i've been playing L2 for years and there's a whole map to explore along with tons of features to implement.

So i wanna know your opinions?

Thank you so much! :)

if its interlude make Valakas Weapons plus effects or glow and add vorpal or elegia pvp hard farmable sets.Or try use ninja armors (played in the past and were looking good and good stats) and pride weapons. If its above il do not add anything,theres no need since many equipment exist by retail.just go for some custom accessories or more mproved jewelery

In order to say what we prefer, you should be more specific about this. For example, i don't like custom armors in a High Five server, but i do like them in an interlude server. All features i like are really dependent with server client/rates. 

You're right im sorry, let's talk about a server with Interlude Chronicle with rates of x35 for example.

In my personal view i prefer as a farming area Monastery of Silence or maybe FOG. About armors/weapons my choice is 1 - Vesper Noble 2 - Dinasty armor / 1 - Dinasty Weapons 2 - Vesper Weapons

You're right im sorry, let's talk about a server with Interlude Chronicle with rates of x35 for example.

In my personal view i prefer as a farming area Monastery of Silence or maybe FOG. About armors/weapons my choice is 1 - Vesper Noble 2 - Dinasty armor / 1 - Dinasty Weapons 2 - Vesper Weapons

Well, to be honest, i don't know how an interlude server should be nowadays, since i haven't touch interlude for years. However, it is going to be more successful without custom items. I don't like custom items in low-mid rate servers either it is interlude or h5. About farm area, MOS & FOG sounds great to me