Guys Don't Play L2Dragon.net

no problem go play tank give you 7 k dmg  ( Vorpal Robe + 6 full element ) i have conversation in skype

so just post proofs :)

I left the 17k fake onlone serber from first day was another rose liona.fail same serber and lies sad

so just post proofs :)

I left the 17k fake onlone serber from first day was another rose liona.fail same serber and lies sad

rise = lionka = dragon = destiny

aka mouse + brazilsonka and sorin gm

mouse was kicked from tales team since he wanted destroy tales name, and he did it,.. he was guy from team who was selling epics / items for low price or giving it to friends (our party had everytime fll epics ;d) and now comunity is retarded and everytime when see "Tales" they think its just stalonka who was selling epics / items for euroski

now at his serber he giving to big clans free items for play there, thats why he get some bigs clans

rise = lionka = dragon = destiny

aka mouse + brazilsonka and sorin gm

mouse was kicked from tales team since he wanted destroy tales name, and he did it,.. he was guy from team who was selling epics / items for low price or giving it to friends (our party had everytime fll epics ;d) and now comunity is retarded and everytime when see "Tales" they think its just stalonka who was selling epics / items for euroski

now at his serber he giving to big clans free items for play there, thats why he get some bigs clans

me know thats why i told another faild rise and liona thats why me also dont play either.but other than that and us who know truth he need post proof since he made topic not jist words thats what me tryin to tell :d

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...