charliedvm

yes, im planning to move to another country if possible but since im not making enough money to pay rent here in spain, even less in france hehe

situation around the globe is sad,you must be lucky and i suggest you try search for a permanent job with less money rather than do a lot round here and there with some more.and try to do whatever is possible,every job is a good thing and job makes men,take the oppuortunity whenevr it comes in every position.Life hard especially nowadays

yes, im trying my best to find a normal job, the problem is not just the lack of jobs here but that the companies dont give permanent job anymore, only 1 year contract because the government pays 30% of the salary of new workers for 1 year, after that year since the companies dont want to pay the 100% of the salary then u are fired, so it only keeps getting harder, anyway even if i find a normal job, making some extra money around the internet or games in the free time is not a bad thing, thanks again for ur answers :)

i see find a low one for start,eveery start always hard,pay your bills and yohr outcomes,keep working until you can make cash to make it easier and after you can search for more comfrtable one.start hard and remember that every start is hard or another way like you say is you good on some gaming internet things,you can use skills and sell make money for services etc to make a start

i see find a low one for start,eveery start always hard,pay your bills and yohr outcomes,keep working until you can make cash to make it easier and after you can search for more comfrtable one.start hard and remember that every start is hard or another way like you say is you good on some gaming internet things,you can use skills and sell make money for services etc to make a start

thanks a lot 

haha poor people

;D  ;D

Hello, im Charlie, im a long time gamer, mostly lineage 2 but i have played plenty of games, like csgo, lol, diablo, wow, dota, mu, etc. im playing as powerleveler in lineage 2 but im not making enough to pay a living, so the question is: there is any chance to find a job as assistant for live chat or maybe a powerleveler, booster, driver, gold seller in any game, what game can u guys suggest me to make money this days that does not require huge time investment to start making money (vanilla wow for example)? maybe a website to get a job as live chat or anything i can do, i can be online up to 16-18 hours daily, maybe i need only 1 or 2 days a month to relax, i speak english, spanish and some portuguese (some time without practice it), i have 50MB Fiber Optic in Europe location so 0 Lag, i think i can play NA servers without problems too, i just need money as soon as possible to pay rent, food, etc, anything u guys can suggest me is really appreciate

Thanks & Regards

Matched betting

"Matched betting (also known as back or lay bet matching, or double betting) is a betting technique used by individuals to profit from the free bets and incentives offered by bookmakers. It is generally considered risk-free as it is based on the application of a mathematical equation rather than chance."

tl;dr - you know how every betting site has some sort of welcome bonus, like "deposit $50 and we give you another $50 for betting", right? It works for them because they set the odds to make a profit anyway. However you can take advantage of this by removing the risk by betting on the opposite outcome on another site. Unless you make some human error it's completely risk-free, you're just mining those bonuses. Obviously you make most the first month by collecting the welcome bonuses, but even then by mining the return (reload) bonuses you can usually make some ~500€ a month which is tax-free for several hours a week. It's also legal and many people make a living on it

It's obviously quite complicated and it takes a lot of effort to get into it but there's XY manuals on it on the internet even in your language. 

Also the problem is that you need some entry capital to maximize the profit - many sites have only a 1-time bonus to a certain ammount; let's say they give you up to €100 bonus, so you need to have €100 on both sites - if you deposit only €50 you basically lose those other €50.